1998 4Runner (L.A.M.B.) is officially for sale

nckwltn

Explorer
@bikerjosh, if you need the driveway space, you can park it at my place. Then you'll have a rig ready to go down south. You fly down from SFO, $100 bucks round trip give or take and I can pick you up from the airport. I'm guessing that after a 3-4 day stint in DVNP it's worth $100 to avoid the 8 hour drive home until 2 am!

I, of course, being the gentleman I am, will keep the truck fueled and ready to roll. Obviously, you'll need to leave the keys with me, and because I'm such a great friend, I'll take her out every few weekends around SoCal, just to make sure the seals don't rot, and so the tires don't get flat spots.

:smiley_drive:

bikerjosh

Explorer
@nckwltn, wow thanks for the generous offer. You'll need to find some steep or rocky terrain so you can engage the lockers, don't want cob webs in those thingys. I should probably send down a 5 gallon can of Methanol, so you can keep that 250psi pump working and although you to do the occasional Fast & Furious drag race (at a track of course) against those little imports. :victory:

bikerjosh

Explorer
No, the bumpers are built around a 2" body lift so they likely wouldn't work for most 4runners.
Seriously thinking about pulling this down for the season and planning a few more trips :coffeedrink:
Ok, price adjustment since my Miata hasn't sold yet $12.5k obo.
thanks

Last edited:

skibum315

Explorer
Not a Caterham, but a real 1963 Lotus Super 7.
Jeebus ... :drool:

... I keep working on my buddy, who was talking about trading his similar era Taco for a 4Runner; but he seems gun shy about your engine mods. Don't sell yourself too short on the price for this, it seems like a really solid buy.

bikerjosh

Explorer
L.A.M.B. for sale

Lot's of interest, PMs, and phone calls; but no money yet.

Think the Miata is off to the new owner on Friday, so my 4runner will be getting lonely.

Bump

bikerjosh

Explorer
Hump day bump.
Miata sold, so this is less time sensitive but would still like to pass it on to a new owner and clear out some space to work on the Lotus. $12.5K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC