1998 Mitsubishi Pajero EVOLUTION...

Mad Matt

Adventurer
So...Much...Want :drool:

1998-Mitsubishi-Pajero-Evolution-Paris-Dakar-Rally-Edition.jpg

BAT Link
CL Link

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Pretty sure the V55 Pajero is the best factory race truck ever built, I know people talk about how awesome the Raptor is but in the end it's really just a body kit and trick suspension on a SVT F-150 where the Paj Evo is it's own thing and the real deal. So much "race" is packed into that truck and it has the winnings to back it up, it is a legit supercar (maybe not by today's standards) and some people over the years have downplayed it as a SWB Pajero with a body kit, MIVEC and trick suspension. I could go on and on but it's beating a dead horse...

evo.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

Mad Matt

Adventurer
I need to move to BC, just so I can own all the bat**** crazy JDM cars 5-years sooner than everyone in the states!

JamesW

Adventurer
I got a spin in one a few years ago,my friends father had one,what a machine,first corner it went around was totally different to my shortie,which was standard. Then on the straight and it absolutely ripped,revved to something crazy,and moved at a savage pace,and went around bends at least twice as fast as you think it would be able to. Has the same tiptronic box as the later import pajeros,but I think it has a different selector,And apparently the manual ones the box gets broken because the engine is a bit too much for them.

I'd have one in a heartbeat,and there are a few for sale here,but they have been for a while,so I'd be wary of them ones

SyncroJuancho

i completly agree, the Pajevo is the real deal. I just found out about this car three months ago, i Bought two, its the most impressive 4wd ive ever own. A truly hidden gem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk