200 Series with ARB Bumpers

elysium

Observer
Shamelessly borrowed from MUD, here are some images of a 200 series with ARB-style bumpers. Turns out these are TJM bumpers. Credit for the photos is given to the original MUD posters, but I thought folks here would appreciate the photos too.

P1030772.jpg

P1030785.jpg

P1030775.jpg

P1030781.jpg

P1030779.jpg

P1030776.jpg

securedownload2xb2.jpg

image058cy9.jpg

Last edited:

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
That looks like a TJM T-13 bumper.

t13bbb-Tslot.jpg

I think that new Cruiser looks fine, pretty similar to the 100 series, Prado-based 4Runner or current Tacoma IMO.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
DaveInDenver said:
That looks like a TJM T-13 bumper.

t13bbb-Tslot.jpg

I agree. The light pockets look identical to the SEMA truck.

Just when you think that the new Land Cruiser is beautiful enough, they go and make it even more beautiful.

CodyLX450 said:
I didn't know they made ARB stuff (TJM.....for the T?) for the Sienna.

Cody, I think you are confused. The Sienna is the van. the Sequoia is the SUV. While there are many common styling cues between the 200 series Land Cruiser and the Sequoia, the Sequoia is wider and longer.

I wish they made ARB and such for Sequoias....I could use the extra room they provide and then my wife might go for one instead of wanting the new 200 series. Maybe the '07 100 series prices will come down a bit. There are a couple of those at my Toyota dealer.

ckkone said:
That looks excellent, but why didn't they paint the rig white?

I always like the white ones too, but I'm not a fan of the trucks that they powder coat the bumpers and other armor to body color.

I personally prefer the white with the armor Hammer Gray. To each, his own.

Dave

RoundOut

Explorer
MoGas said:
I wish they made ARB and such for Sequoias....I could use the extra room they provide and then my wife might go for one instead of wanting the new 200 series. Maybe the '07 100 series prices will come down a bit. There are a couple of those at my Toyota dealer.

Not sure, but I bet the ARB bumpers for the 1st generation Tundras ('00-'06) will fit the Sequoia. Almost everything else is the same on them.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yep, those are TJM.. they just finished that rig less than a week ago. Im the one that posted the spy shots before it was done. Turned out great. Im super jealous of the swing bbq.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
SOCALFJ said:
Yep, those are TJM.. they just finished that rig less than a week ago. Im the one that posted the spy shots before it was done. Turned out great. Im super jealous of the swing bbq.

That BBQ is about the only thing on the truck that I don't really care for. Looks like a really cool ride and can't wait to see one in person.

They didn't directly bring in the 100 series to Canada (only the Lexus sister truck) so it will be interesting to see if the 200 makes it.

Pete

ShottsCruisers

Explorer
jginca said:
I like it, But you could build a 40, 60 , 80 and 100 for that amount of money

Of course, though you would not drive anywhere near the same quality/performing vehicle. This thing trumps my 100!

Trinny

Now that is downright sexy! I think I have a new pursuit...if I can just remember where I put that hundred grand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven