2000 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 5-speed Expedition Build

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Hey guys. I am building a full sized truck for my new business and need to sell this secondary rig. I have posted about it in the Toyota forum, but here is the breakdown:

I will list all of the items that are on the vehicle and their current prices just to demonstrate what it would cost to buy them separately. 242,000 on the clock.

•2000 Toyota 4runner 4x4 5 Speed Manual (KBB $6,000 give or take considering the rarity of the manual 4x4s)
•New steering bushings (November,2011)
•New tie rods (November, 2011)
•Major Service @ 200,000 miles (water pump, timing belt, plugs, wires, dist, etc)
•TRD Headers CA CARB Legal Magnaflow CAT and Magnaflow muffler ($1,000)
•Sonoran Steel System 1.2 lift ($1,300) 1996-2000 - System 1.2 - $1,279.00 : Sonoran Steel, Sonoran Steel Custom Metal Fabrication L.L.C. Custom Toyota Truck Parts
•Goodyear Wrangler Dura-Trac tires 33" with 40% tread in front, 50% in back Wrangler DuraTrac | Goodyear Tires
•Shrockworks Powder Coated Steel front Winch bumper with PIAA ion crystal fog lights ($1,332) ShrockWorks Toyota 4Runner Winch Bumper Front Bumper Bull Bar Off-road
•New radio with CD player and aux port
•Trailer wiring harness with 7-way plug custom mounted in bumper
•Tekonsha P3 Trailer brake controller ($120) Video Player - Tekonsha
•Odyssey Dry-Cell 1700-65 battery ($300) Odyssey 65-PC1750 12 Volt 75 AH Battery - Replaces 65 » BatteryPlex
•Pre-wired for reverse and side lights with condura switches (lights came out when I took the roof top tent down) also has wiring for auxiliary power to the roof (for RTT), this wiring routes to a RigRunner and attached to the auxiliary battery mounted on the rear deck.
•K&N hi-flow air filter
•Superbright LED OEM replacement interior lighting
•High performance clutch
•Thule roof rack cross bars x4 foot packs and air dam ($600)
•Custom made rear deck, out of high quality 3/4" plywood, Line-X coated and drilled for securing to the truck via the stock tie downs. The deck is drilled for mounting a fridge, jerry can, auxilliary battery. I will include the Odyssey 2150 Auxilliary battery for serious buyers ($400). It also has a Kodiak Industries dual battery management system KODIAK INDUSTRIES INC.

IN PICTURES BUT NOT INCLUDED:
•WARN Winch
•ARB fridge/freezer (slide-out mount is negotiable)
•Intverter (negotiable)

PROS:
•Reliable vehicle already decked out for dirt roads and those family camping trips
•Interior is in great shape (no holes in fabric)
•All new fluids synthetic, royal purple in the diffs, transfer case, and transmission
•Engine runs good
•New steering is very tight
•Suspension eats up anything
•These motors last forever
•No significant rust
•No oil leaks

CONS:
•Exterior paint has some pin striping from brush
•Minor dings (the truck is 12 years old after all!)
•Interior plastic has a few holes from equipment that was mounted and removed
•Sounds like a slight exhaust leak but the muffler shops I take it to all tell me it is the louder headers
•Passenger rear window does not operate
•Motorized antenna does not operate

I tried to list everying and be as accurate as possible. Please feel free to email me at jason@seeksolitude.com for any additional information.

I would like to get $8,000. I was listing it for 9, but I need it to move quick so I dropped another thousand off. I can email additional pictures. Send request to jason AT seeksolitude.com

4runshrock03.JPG

4runner01.JPG

4runner11.JPG

4runner02.JPG

4runner08.JPG

4runner13.JPG

runner-rear.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy