2001 Chevy Tracker ZR2 Exploration Vehicle

transalper

Explorer
Skid plate:
72a07f1fada754b3dd618de46efd490a.jpg

I started wiring for a receiver-mounted winch. I will fab up a front receiver eventually, but for now it'll just be running from the rear. I went with 5k# badlands on sale and picked up some quick connects off eBay and 4g wire from a welding shop. All my current winch accessories are for bigger winches, so I purchased tracker-sized snatch block, tree straps, and synthetic winch extension. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the rocker panel rust patching! Lots of fiberglass, bondo, and rattle can paint. From a distance it looks fine!
8cada40d4e94640e1ef8e6c7f1354ecd.jpg

Last edited:

transalper

Explorer
Urban poser!

345c173ad1c87a511a0fb8611178f5a3.jpg

The snow banks are nice and hard when there is a thaw and then a hard freeze.

Pics of the receiver winch coming soon. :)

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Nice looking rig. I thought about getting one but got the blazer instead, I'm familiar with the s10 platform more. I was trying to decide where the above picture was taken haha. It kinda looks like rosedale mall but I can't read the building

transalper

Explorer
The Tracker is moving down the hierarchy in the family and is replaced with an Xterra. I need more space for gear because our mutt puppy that was supposed to max out at 50 pounds is now a happy 85 pounder who takes up more room than a human.

IMG957393.jpg

The Tracker is still running strong but will mostly be used for overlanding to the grocery store and estate sales. :)

Last edited:

Hondaslayer

Adventurer
:lol:

Sorry, went through the same thing ourselves. The mother of our dogs was all of 35 lbs, border collie and beagle mix. The father was an unknown and now we have two dogs at 75 and 65 lbs that everybody thinks are black labs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk