2003 Ford E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 (Quigley)

taylor3633

Observer
2003 Ford E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 (Quigley)
250k miles on the body.
Brand new (less than 5000 miles) 7.3 PSD Dales Short Block motor and tuner professionally installed by Platinum Diesel in Big Sky, MT.
Everything mechanical has been gone through prior to sale. New brakes, shocks, etc. runs and drives very well.

Exterior:
ARB front bumper with winch (Badlands) and Hella lights.
Aluminess rear bumper with swingouts and bike rack (old style)
Aluminess ladder
Custom steel sliders
Yakima rack with box on top
Single 100W solar panel
ARB Awning

Interior:
Interior buildout by local van builder Arkhe Customs, basically a EB50 setup with rock and roll rear seat, cabinetry, sink w/ fresh and grey water tanks (5g portable)
Diesel heater
Fridge
Fantastic Fan
Swivel front passenger and rear seat (bolts to floor)

This is a basic but functional setup.

Please note the following:
- I am not the owner of this van, I am the previous owner (7-8yrs ago), it is owned by my friend and employee who asked me to post it. It is at my shop. I know most of the history of the van (I bought it with ~90k on it) and should be able to answer all questions quickly.
- The van has a branded title from a minor accident that left no structural damage but did deploy the airbag. The price reflects this.
- This is a very good running van that my friend has put a staggering amount of money into. There are some dings here and there but this could be an excellant value for someone looking to get into a 7.3 PSD 4x4 van without breaking the bank.

Located in Big Sky, MT

$30,000obo

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk