2004 Discovery SE - OVERLAND EQUIPPED !!!

fssalaman

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!! THANKS ALL !!!!

Hi - Selling my beloved Land Rover... This thing has been equipped for off-roading (overlanding). Don't get me wrong, it's still a great daily driver, but if you're into it, this is THE stuff ! Ready for the G4 Challenge or the next Camel Trophy !!! Here's a list of the basics. If you're a Land Rover person, you'll know what all this means. If you want to be a Land Rover person, e-mail for more info !!!

2004 Discovery SE with approximately 40K miles - meticulously maintained by Land Rover (all records of everything are in their system !) -

Note: 2004 has the Bosch engine ! This year also has the center-locking differential !!! 2004 is the year you want !!!!

Old Man Emu Springs and Shocks, ARB Bumber with Warn 8K winch, ARB side bars, Safety Systems (Rover-Racks) roof rack (like a Camel Trophy vehicle) with rear ladder, NATO 16" steel wheels with BFG All Terrains (265s) and matching spare and adaptor to mount on tailgate, Hella lights everywhere (see photo), Australian Disk Brakes (ADB) rotors all the way around, cargo divider, Land Rover all weather mats, upgraded Odessy battery and Jeggs aux electrical panels, Atlantic British iPod interface added to stock 6CD changer, Cobra CB, towing package with Atlantic British wiring kit. I have other stuff that can sweeten the deal if interested: Hi-Lift jack, bridging ladders, gas and water cans w/Hannibal carrier, spare parts, Yeasu short-wave radio, ARB air compressor, Engle fridge, misc. shackles, straps, recovery gear, Pelican cases, etc.

Please no inquiries in the parts or taking parts off the truck until the truck is sold and I see what I have left over. In other words, buyer of the truck gets first dibs on the other goodies !

First $14,500.00 takes this baby home - We're in Lexington, KY... You can drive it ANYWHERE from here !

MORE PHOTOS at: http://2004discovery.shutterfly.com

Attachments

• Rover1.jpg
    Rover1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:

LandRoverHyter

Adventurer
If anyone wants a second set of eyes on this truck or help with shipping (i run an auto transport co) im about 10 miles from this truck in Versailles Ky.

apreston1

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BMW sold Land Rover to Ford in 2000, so your "note" that 2004 is the only year produced by BMW / German engineering is not correct.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Sorry to burst your bubble, but BMW sold Land Rover to Ford in 2000, so your "note" that 2004 is the only year produced by BMW / German engineering is not correct.

Also ADB is actually DBA rotors, Safety Devices and Rover Racks are not the same, the list goes on...

BUT, its a gorgeous truck GLWS

-Sam

fssalaman

Thanks for the input and corrections...

Thanks for setting the record straight with the BMW thing. Anyways, I knew you guys would know exactly what you're looking at. the truck is still for sale, and it still has all the stuff on it as listed in spite of my dislexia. To clarify, the rack is from Rover racks in FL. (I included the Safety Devices reference for those that would at least associate them with the Trophy and the "type" of rack it is...). Please send any other questions, clarifications, or corrections. Clearly, I need the help. Mostly, I'd like the truck to go to a good home, and enthusiast, and someone who can enjoy it. My new job with a new (long) commute necessitates me driving something a bit more practicle for the time being.

Thanks again !

SCRover

Adventurer
Curious, in the pic of the front passenger door one can see what appears to be wetness on the fabric on the upper portion of the lower half of the door. There are also streaks of water running down the door below the window. Is there water ingress from the roofline where the windscreen meets the roof or through the window?

Otherwise, very nice looking and well cared for Disco.

fssalaman

Water in photos

Just to clarify - the truck has no leaks. I just was a bit over-zealous with the hose as I was cleaning the door sills of the truck... Good eye !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven