2004 ktm 450 exc

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
The Bike: 2004 KTM 450EXC (This model has a headlight, taillight, 6 gears and taller gearing compared to other models)

The bike will include
-IMS Desert Tank for those long rides.(aluminum gas cap $60 add on) (stock tank included)
-Rear fender bag where I keep tools and stuff.
-Enduro Engineering engine skidplate.
-Enduro Engineering pipe guard (so you don't burn your leg!)
-Carbon fiber header guard.
-Bike is street legal. (has a brake actuated brake light, rear view mirror, license plate holder from Sicass Racing)
-Brighter 55w bulb in headlight
-Service manual
-Spare bolts and nuts
-Spare shrouds
-Extra levers, oil, filters etc

I'm the second owner and the bike was bought with 1000 miles and its now at just at 4000 miles. Still fresh and ready to ride!
I take it to "The PIT" in Phoenix for valve checks and perform all the oil changes myself after every 300 miles. I just flushed out the radiator fluid, brake fluid, and hydraulic clutch oil.

This bike has served flawlessly and I planned to have it many more years. Alas, money forces me to sell it. The bike was used for some fun rides, but the majority of the miles were cruising jeep roads and the like for a job I had. It has been taken great care of since it was my livelihood. The bike has the usual scratches etc, but is otherwise in perfect condition.

THE PRICE: $3795
PRICE DROP $3500

PRICE DROP AGAIN::: $3200
Lastfewmonths08163.jpg

TheMASTERLOOP002.jpg

TheMASTERLOOP078.jpg

TheMASTERLOOP052.jpg

AnzaBorrego091-1.jpg

P5160046.jpg

Wikieupday3021.jpg

12-28-08WikieupWork001.jpg

Last edited:

luk4mud

Explorer
Where can I find that job cruising jeep roads on my dual sport? Sorry to hear about the $ issue, too ....

sinuhexavier

Explorer
I rode this bike last month and it served as the gateway drug to my 625 SXC...

The bike looked like Tim took really great care of it.

SOAZ

Thanks Sinuhe! Enjoy that new bike. When things change I hope to be back riding with you and Scott again! :bike_rider:

Willman

Nice bike!

Sorry Tim.....my money tree is all out....We just finished up re-doing my backyard.....:Wow1:

Bump for a sweet ride!

Someday!!!

:drool:

SOAZ

Nice bike!

Sorry Tim.....my money tree is all out....We just finished up re-doing my backyard.....:Wow1:

Bump for a sweet ride!

Someday!!!

:drool:
Nic,
Backyards are important. You should have built a track back there and then this would be just a part of the Home Improvement! :coffeedrink:
Thanks buddy,
Keep watering that tree and send some seeds to me!!
Tim

SOAZ

1speed, I'm waiting for you. I am light, fast and will complete your life. :victory:

SOAZ

Also open for trades. I could justify getting something that can be a daily commuter.
I like the new bonnivilles, some beemers and the w650.
:bike_rider:

RHINO

Expedition Leader
Also open for trades. I could justify getting something that can be a daily commuter.

what about the "new" royal enfield bullets out? i am really wanting one, that classic look and style with modern build and good brakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater