2007 Adventure Trailer Chaser for Sale...

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
2007 Adventure Trailer Chaser

Here's your chance to own what OverLand Journal calls the "2008 Best of Breed"

Powder coated white box and lid with gas struts.
Drop leg jack with wheel
Rubber Matting

Nose Box featuring 12 volt Auxiliary system with led lights and power outputs

Two Wedco style can holders

Wired for brakes, but does not have brakes.

Thule Roof Rack

Roof Top tent Eezi-Awn 1800 (King Size)

Tailgate

Multi Axis coupler

L.E.D. Work light

No Loss Valve stem caps

Stainless Steel Sink Unit

(From AT's Website)
Deluxe stainless steel sink designed to fit both Chaser & Horizon model trailers.
All the design features and quality construction you have come to expect from Adventure Trailers.
Designed to fit Chaser and Horizon models.
Easy on / easy off attachment design.
Stainless steel & solid brass mounting hardware.
Deluxe recessed low profile marine grade drain.
Attached drain plug stopper.
3’ of heavy duty drain hose included.
Complete with mounting instructions and all mounting hardware.
Stores in the Horizon side-box or Chaser when not in use.

If you were to add these features up (From the current AT price list) the total would be $10,703.00 and that's not including wheels or tires.

Comes with BFG M/T's 35x12.50x15 on black steel wheels (Low Mileage).

The trailer has been lightly used, only a couple of trips each summer, as such it has the normal rock chips associated with dirt road travels. There are no dents or dings.

I love this trailer and have never looked back after making the switch from a tentrax.

Here's a picture the day after I bought it.

swimlessons012.jpg

Price is $9000.00

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
She's a beaut and great deal though I'm wondering why you're selling?

Personal reasons that have nothing to do with a great trailer.

With that being said the trailer sale is being suspended until further notice, due to the number of responses I've already received.

Thanks ExPo.

TheMike

Adventurer
My friend Darin just told me 10 minutes ago you excepted his offer........I hope you give him a chance to respond before truly putting it back on the market :)

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
My friend Darin just told me 10 minutes ago you excepted his offer........I hope you give him a chance to respond before truly putting it back on the market :)

Some information should maybe be sent via a PM... No need to involve those that need not be involved.

Just my $0.02

TheMike

Adventurer
Darin's like a kid at Christmas. No sleep for him over the next couple of days! It's going to a good home, I'll tell you that. Sorry you had to sell but thanks for selling - now I don't have to lend him mine :)

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Darin's like a kid at Christmas. No sleep for him over the next couple of days! It's going to a good home, I'll tell you that. Sorry you had to sell but thanks for selling - now I don't have to lend him mine :)

I told him that the only thing he would need is a 7 pin connector. He said he already had one...Something about your trailer.

Now we just need to convince him to take it to Moab with him.

Bergger

Explorer

Mike does this mean we have another Chaser in the metro area? We should plan a Chaser trip sometime.

TheMike

Adventurer
That's correct there sir! Two of them now in Longmont. The Chasers are coming, the Chasers are coming!

We should set something up. There's a Colorado Expo M&G I thing already in the works for next weekend. That could work perhaps.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater