2007 Adventure Trailer Chaser for Sale...

TheMike

Adventurer
I told him that the only thing he would need is a 7 pin connector. He said he already had one...Something about your trailer.

Now we just need to convince him to take it to Moab with him.
Yea, we had the connecter into the tub like mine then he went and got himself those Rokemen corners. Now he has to redrill for those but for now the connector is under the quarter panel. It'll work for now but not for offroading.

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing. I know we have both told him he's nuts for not taking it with him to Moab. Once he uses it I know he won't ever go back to traditional tent canping. Give him lots of crap for not taking it and I'll keep backing you up. He's coming around. He wants to get brakes on it before too much trail useage.

Last edited:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Tow, Tow, Tow your Chaser...

Let me add some friendly peer pressure.

I have a Chaser and love the way it tows on/off-highway. My first moderate 4wheelin' with the Chaser was after the '06 ExPo Trophy on the Broken Arrow trail in Sedona, AZ. The Chaser followed wonderfully behind my 4Runner, a vehicle I had little off-highway experience driving at the time and was less set-up than now.

I have been to Moab a few times, I mostly enjoy it.

TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT to Moab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sombrero: :wings: :smiley_drive: :victory: :coffeedrink: :elkgrin:

snip..........

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing. I know we have both told him he's nuts for not taking it with him to Moab. Once he uses it I know he won't ever go back to traditional tent canping. Give him lots of crap for not taking it and I'll keep backing you up. He's coming around. He wants to get brakes on it before too much trail useage.

TheMike

Adventurer
Darin is one happy camper (pun intended). After we did some Jeep maintenance, we just has to get the two setups together for a group shot!

That's two Chasers in this little town of Longmont!!

P4020454a.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/MVandG/P4020454a.jpg

Willman

Right on!

Looks like your buddy needs to stop at the local auto body shop to keep up with you!

:elkgrin:

TheMike

Adventurer
Looks like your buddy needs to stop at the local auto body shop to keep up with you!
He's trying but like all things Jeep, funds quickly ran out! He's done good though only having his Jeep for less than a year. Now he just need a little better suspension for the trailer useage. He's got the adjustable control arms but need better springs instead of just using spring spacers and a body lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater