2007 AT Chaser - $9K FIRM *** SOLD ***

TheMike

Adventurer
It's early in the process so I will post more pics/details soon. In short, I've accepted a new job that requires an 80 mile commute so we are selling both my tow rig and the trailer. We will rebuild again but it will be 3-4 years so there’s no reason to keep this collecting dust and taking up space. Not in any major hurry so I can wait for the right buyer. Everything is going except the fridge (sorry).

2007 Chaser
Red
Eezi Awn 1800 tent
Dual batteries
Shore power hookup for charging
1500 watt inverter
19 gal Water Tank
Fuel tanks x 2 (SCEPTER RED CANS INCLUDED)
37” MT/R (Kevlar) tires on JK bolt patters (5 on 5)
AEV Pinter rims
Brakes
I'll even throw in a Tekonsha P3 Brake controller
Max Coupler

Mods:
Limiting straps and bump stop mod (from AT) to suspension
LightDOT tail lights installed in lid
License plate moved to tailgate

Outside is near perfect and inside has normal use markings. At least once a year this thing is detailed top to bottom to include frame underneath. Always garaged except when in use. Tent is PERFECT. Everything is in expedition condition and ready to go.

I don’t need to brag on the quality of the AT stuff. It’s friggen bullet proof. AT has a few videos on their YourTube channel with this trailer on the trail.

9K as is.

Email me or call 303-775-3595 for more info.

IMG_2438.JPG
P6191818.JPG

With the tires on it now:

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:

TheMike

Adventurer
Even though I have all the right settings selected, I'm not getting notified of replies or PM's. If this happens again, sorry as I never let a response wait. Call 303-775-3595 if it appears I'm not answering.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater