2007 Expedition FJ

cactusjk

Explorer
I am very interested. The FJ looks amazing. Lots of upgrades. Can we get a picture from passenger seat setup. I would be traveling with the wife and want to check that setup.
Yes. Currently I have a pod stand mounted to the left passenger seat rail that can easily be removed. I had it there for a small laptop but now with all the iPad options, etc. you would not need it. Without it there is plenty of passenger room. PM me if you want to call to discuss.

cactusjk

Explorer
Here are some pictures of the passenger side. I was going to remove the RAM Pod mount since I have shifted over to using an iPad Mini. That is really the only thing in the way on the passenger side. I mounted it so it could be easily removed. Hope this helps.
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0953.jpeg

cactusjk

Explorer
I am very interested. The FJ looks amazing. Lots of upgrades. Can we get a picture from passenger seat setup. I would be traveling with the wife and want to check that setup.
Thanks for looking. It is truly a one of a kind with low mileage and pampering over the years. It is a turn key deal for a special buyer looking for capability and long term value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete