2008 Horizon Adventure Trailer for sale.

buttercupjesus

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! thanks everyone.

Description: I, regretably, must sell my well used and much loved Horizon AT. It has reliably supported me and others on many awsome adventures. You already know how great this thing is and how well it performs in the middle of nowhere and on the highway. I have towed it easily with my 2007 FJ Cruiser. Of course it has all the goodies: ez awn tent with queen size foam mattress and cushy air mattress, slide out partner stove and propane tank, engel fridge/freezer on full extension slides, solar panel. charge controller and battery, 19 gallon water tank and pump, 2 fuel cans and mounts, electric brakes, multi-axis hitch, BFG AT tires on alloy wheels to match FJ lug pattern, and the unequalled and bullet-proof AT trailing arm independent suspension with air springs. There are also some off the shelf and custom storage boxes that i will include.

Price: i purchased this new from AT in Upland for over $15,000. selling for $7,000.

Known issues: This thing is indestructable and it goes everywhere, so of course it has the minor cosmetic dings and scratches to prove it. I rolled it once on a difficult mountain road and as a result the awning is pretty banged up but still works with the application of some TLC. everything else is square and straight and works flawlessly. The tent cover is showing signs of UV damage and will need replacing in a couple of years.

pictures to follow.

Last edited:

buttercupjesus

here are the pics i promised:

066.jpg114.jpg672.jpgcamp1-08-003.jpgcamp1-08-007.jpgcamp1-08-027.jpgcamp1-08-056.jpgmaganzacamp32508-014.jpgutah09-074.jpg

buttercupjesus

i don't have any more pics and those are the most pertinent details in my post. if you have questions i am happy to answer them. the best is to come and see it. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven