2010? 2011? Land Cruiser photos

78Bronco

Explorer
Wheel wells and back window/tail light interface is ugly. What is with all the newer trucks with tiny wheel wells these days?

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Looks to me to be the 90 series replacement, not the true Land Cruiser, which would make sense considering how recent the 200 is.

dclee

Observer
I'm 99.9% sure that is not a replacement for the "real" Land Cruiser (200 Series) but instead is the latest incarnation of the Prado/GX/4Runner.

I'm 99.9% sure that is not a replacement for the "real" Land Cruiser (200 Series) but instead is the latest incarnation of the Prado/GX/4Runner.

Yes its an updated 120? series Prado

It is the 150 series, an update/evolution of the 120 series, which was an update/evolution of the 90 series.

I'd like to see what the 3 door version looks like. A while ago, a friend showed me the 3 door 120 and 90 series that we don't get down here in Australia, they look pretty good with decent rubber and barwork.

discotdi

Adventurer
I see Toyota has " borrowed,stolen, copied" Land Rover's technology in its ongoing effort to keep up with the best 4x4 by far! always a step behind.:sombrero:

wesel123

Explorer
I would agree on the 150 (120 series replacment) statment. Probable the same guts and underpinings of the new 4Runner. Just like the current Prado/120 configuration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3