2010 Chevy AWD "VanGo"

Accrete

Explorer
;) Dang dude, you know we've all been carrying on convo's in your build thread since...well...like forever!

Good to see you are alive, well, and moddin'
Thom

Hey Sgosine - question for you on the camera wiring... I installed the same camera & also connected to my reverse wire feed as well as to a dash switch - of course, when I turn on the dash switch the reverse lights turn on. Scratching my head on that, how did you wire yours? I am not interested in running another wire front to back in my conversion van with both side doors again... Thanks in advance! -Jason

One of the things I have noticed is that many of the van builds are not as technically dialed in as I would like.
As I go through this build I am really looking to integrate many high tech additions all for function, and some fun!

View attachment 159480View attachment 159481View attachment 159482

I have the cam wired so it can be turned on at any time in addition to automatically switching vid feeds when backing up.
It has Infared as well so it even works in the dark.

Campbulance

Observer
You could solve it with a switched relay in between the the reverse lights and the camera 12V. The Manual Switch would come in after the relay on the power side. Its been a while since I have done any relay stuff so you will have to research the proper wiring and selection of the relay(ie. use at your own risk disclaimer).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven