2010 Jeep JK Rubicon (AT and AEV)

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Hutchinsons and Cooper tire/wheel package sold. Lowing the price of the Jeep to $38,499. It's now sitting on factory 17" Rubicon wheels and old style MT/Rs. Going to take out the AT stove/fridge slider, cargo drawer, interior rack, AEV front bumper, rear bumper, AEV hood and snorkel. I will post each individually in this thread for local pickup only, in Olympia, WA.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
All the cool stuff has been removed and is up for sale in a separate thread in Expedition Equipment. Jeep will be traded in, unless somebody is interested in it. Has old school 37" MT/Rs on factory rims, AEV hood, AEV snorkel, AEV 4"5" suspension, and Teraflex 1" spacers in the rear still left on it. It will be traded in this way if there is no interest in the Jeep as it sits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bculberson

pic and list

How much do u want now? Do u have pics and list of what's left?

Thanks, brad

All the cool stuff has been removed and is up for sale in a separate thread in Expedition Equipment. Jeep will be traded in, unless somebody is interested in it. Has old school 37" MT/Rs on factory rims, AEV hood, AEV snorkel, AEV 4"5" suspension, and Teraflex 1" spacers in the rear still left on it. It will be traded in this way if there is no interest in the Jeep as it sits.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Brad, here's the link to my ad in Expedition Equipment, with a bunch of photos. http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137298. I will be adding even more to the ad, like the ARB compressor, under seat drawer, Husky Liners, AEV rear bumper, etc. Haven't thought about what I'd ask for the Jeep now, as I kind of figured I'd just trade it in. On KBB it lists for just over $26k in stock form. I'm leaving the AEV 4.5" suspension on, the AEV hood, and AEV snorkel.

blanc

shame

Shame nobody got in one piece, such a nice Jeep. I am looking for one like that now. Late as always.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Jeep has been stripped of all the cool stuff and is officially headed for trade in and no longer for sale. I have a ton of aftermarket gear for sale in my other post in Expedition Equipment, and locally on Craigslist. I will not ship anything, local pick up in western WA only.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
It's for sale to the dealership. Unless you would like to make an offer on it, but my new Jeep should arrive next month, so if you're seriously interested, let me know ASAP.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Alright, this is the home stretch. My new Jeep is on order and this Jeep is getting traded to the dealership in approximately 8-10 weeks from now. It's been returned mostly to stock (see first post for the built photos). Jeep still has the AEV 4.5" lift, AEV hood, AEV snorkel, and 37" Goodyear tires. Looking to get $32k OBO. If you're seriously considering this Jeep, shoot me an offer. Current photos below,. Sitting at 46,500 trouble free miles on the odometer. Zero issues with the Jeep, title in hand.

6047eaa893ebaeacf5f6f4b0d4664cf6.jpg

4b62aac604d9888f0488e2af37030c12.jpg

573cbfe9ed4f1ee8b449696677f8463c.jpg

1cc9de3127ed76f90d8d6c4a3d427236.jpg

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
A few more weeks and this Jeep goes to the dealer if not sold privately. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or would like to discuss details over the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal