2010 Jeep JK Rubicon (AT and AEV)

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Selling my fully loaded 2010 JK Rubicon with 46,xxx trouble free miles on the clock. This Jeep rarely served daily driver duties, and was used for many incredible trips around the western US. Single owner, bought new from the dealership and have the title in hand. Located in Western Washington, and willing to deliver to any surrounding state for free, or anywhere else for a fee the buyer and I negotiate. Also willing to pick somebody up from either SeaTac Airport, or Portland International Airport who is interested in the Jeep.

It will remain for sale for a month or two. After that, I will sell off parts individually, then trade the Jeep in at the dealership. I won't entertain offers on parts until I'm ready to trade it in if it doesn't sell in the current configuration. At that time, I will post the parts individually, and they will be available for local pickup only (an hour south of Seattle, WA, or an hour north of Portland, OR). $41,999 takes it home as it sits, or $38,499 with factory Rubicon wheels and different set of 37" tires.

-AEV 4.5" Dual Sport Suspension w/ Bilstein Shocks
-AEV High Steer
-Teraflex 1" coil spacer in the rear for heavier loads
-Tuffy under seat storage drawer
-CMM aluminum grab handle w/ RAM ball mount
-Mastercraft grab handles (all 4)
-ARB HD black diff covers
-Hutchinson double beadlocks in flat black
-37" Cooper SSTs with 10,000 miles on them
-ARB compressor w/ bracket mounted under the hood, wired to glove box interior
-AEV hood w/ custom flat black anti glare paint on the center portion
-AEV Snorkel
-Bluesea 12 port fuse block wired to battery
-Sears Diehard Platinum battery (1 year old)
-Fumoto engine oil drain valve
-AEV Procal
-Strike Force Zebra CB mount
-Uniden 40 Channel CB radio
-AEV rear bumper w/ mud flaps
-AEV tire carrier w/ fuel caddy, hi lift/pull pal mount and Rigid LED light
-Adventure Trailers rear cargo shelf
-Trailgater fold down tailgate table w/ cutting board
-Adventure Trailers stove/fridge combo slide
-Adventure Trailers Stage 1 cargo drawer w/ cargo tie down track
-(The AT combo slide and cargo drawer are mounted on a subfloor, so no additional holes were drilled into the floor. The subfloor uses factory holes)
-Husky Liner floor mats (full set to include rear)
-AEV Premium front bumper
-Light force 240's
-Warn 9.5ti winch
-Viking Synthetic winch rope
-Delrin winch rope rollers

*I'm sure there's more aftermarket stuff and when I think of it, I will add it to the list*

8y9y8y5a.jpg

ga5yve5y.jpg

uqepa7ym.jpg

yty6a7en.jpg

egave7u2.jpg

nydyjyna.jpg

a7ytu5am.jpg

8y2y6uvy.jpg

azama6e6.jpg

ubypu2e5.jpg

pusu9esa.jpg

rumy4uma.jpg

u8emevu2.jpg

rage4uja.jpg

Last edited:

Spixelz

Adventurer
Mind sending me some pics of the subfloor? I'm installing the stove/fridge slide and was think about doing a subfloor in my 2014 jkru. Thanks and glws!! Great looking rig

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Not much interest in my Jeep as it sits, so it's time to start taking it apart. Any interest in 17" flat black Hutchinson Rockmonster double beadlocks mounted and balanced on 37x12.50x17 Cooper Discoverer STTs with 10k miles on them? Tires rotated twice at 5k miles, full 5 tire rotation. Tire/wheel combo was $4400 to get all set up. Comes with 4 Rockmonster center caps, black lug nuts and splined locking lug key.

azubyduj.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal