2010 Regular Cab

oxi

Adventurer
With the 2.7 you're right you should watch the weight that you load the truck down with, but at the same time I've been kicking the **** out of my 2.7 since the truck was first released in 2005.

Below is what my truck looked like, on 285's with my sport bike on the back, my buddies touring bike on the trailer, and gear loaded down everywhere. The whole time from DC to San Antonio I averaged 16 mpg and had no problem cruising with traffic. It's no racecar, but don't sell it short.

4866037579_248ed41a35_z.jpg

Do you have factory 16x7 with those 285's? Are they 285/75?

shellb

Adventurer
You have done a very nice job with your build! Might be a silly question but what is the seating arrangement in these? Two buckets or is there a belt in the middle for a child?

Can't wait to see what is next.

Brett

Tacovendor

Explorer
Got the new and improved Demello bumper and the bed, rocker panels and fender flares Rhino lined. Will put the shell and BajaRack back on later this week.
Rhino2003.jpg

Rhino2004.jpg

Rhino2007.jpg

Rhino2009.jpg

SC T100

Adventurer
Yours is definitely my favorite Tacoma I think I have seen anywhere. Well done. Capable without being unwieldy. Very nice. :smiley_drive:

atavuss

Adventurer
now that you have had the new tires for a while how do you like them? have you used them in mud, snow, wet pavement, etc? I need a new set of tires on my 09 4 door TRD Taco. can't believe the price of tires! easily over 1,000.00 for a decent set of four! :Wow1:

Tacovendor

Explorer
Love em, not a whole lot of 4X4 work on them. They really get some awsome traction in the dirt though!

Last edited:

Skim

Explorer
Cool truck. Glad to see Standard Cabs getting set up also, I have always preferred the shorter wheelbase.

Firebear MD718

Observer
:sombrero: By far the best lookin Taco I've seen, so what have ya done to the interior bed area ? and would you put up some pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven