2011 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x Build

bijanjames

Adventurer
Measurements

Wow, the most incredible improvement in measurement is the factory uhaul receiver I had sat at 14.5 inches stock. The integrated receiver in the new bumper sits at 24 inches! The corner of the rear bumper went from 19 inches stock to 26.5 inches!
Measurements with lift installed, factory tires, no armor
Rear passenger wheel well 38.5
Front passenger wheel well 36.25
Rear diff 9.5

Measurements after tires and armor
Rear wheel well 38.25
Front wheel well 36.25
Rear Diff 9.75

bijanjames

Adventurer
Pro Comp DR24 Double Row Spot/Flood LED Light Bar

image.jpg

I could not pass up 4wheel parts Pro Comp 50% of LED light bar sale, got this 24" bar for $300! Looks like the bar is made by rigid industries for Pro Comp. I'm guessing I'm going to have to order tube mounts to install in this location.

Last edited:

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
I dig it! That bar would be perfect for you.

I like your mounting, but I've always thought they looked really cool right in front of the bar. Like the first pic in this link: http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...rade-my-lighting-setup!?p=1843019#post1843019. The advantage to your setup is you keep the light more covered so its a little more protected.

Let's see... 24" bar? That means your antenna mounts are in the way of regular clamp mounts, aren't they?

bijanjames

Adventurer
I dig it! That bar would be perfect for you.

I like your mounting, but I've always thought they looked really cool right in front of the bar. Like the first pic in this link: http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...rade-my-lighting-setup!?p=1843019#post1843019. The advantage to your setup is you keep the light more covered so its a little more protecte

Let's see... 24" bar? That means your antenna mounts are in the way of regular clamp mounts, aren't they.

You are correct. Any suggestions? This is why I didn't want to get a light bar, because of the mounting issues. I could have Nisstec weld mounts on the top tube, but I'm not sure if it's going to be cost effective.

Last edited:

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
You are correct. Any suggestions? This is why I didn't want to get a light bar, because of the mounting issues. I could have Nisstec weld mounts on the top tube, but I'm not sure if it's going to be cost effective.

Honestly, I can't really think of a better way of doing it. If you're not going to be using the antenna mounts, you could always cut them off and paint over, then run regular clamp mounts.

bijanjames

Adventurer
image.jpg

I think I figured it out. I need a 2.5" spacer to go under antenna mount and then drill new hole in provided bracket for lights. The bolt in the pic is just for reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven