2011 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x Build

bijanjames

Adventurer
Cooper ST Maxx 265/75r16 and Hefty Skids

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Extra weight and new tires have drastically improved ride. Could not be happier with the way it all turned out thus far!

jhberria

Adventurer
Gorgeous frontier. I love my Xterra, but I occasionally get truck-bed envy. Good luck with the coopers. My brother just had a set put on his F-150 and has nothing but good things to say about them.

bijanjames

Adventurer
Excuse me for drooling.

Now when's the flippac getting installed?

AT Overland who used to carry the flippac has designed their own version and we are on the list! They have addressed some of the flaws of the flippac, such as, the torsion bar, no need for rain fly because the tent itself is water proof, and the whole unit is aluminum instead of plastic.

View attachment 284903View attachment 284904View attachment 284905View attachment 284906View attachment 284907View attachment 284908

Extra weight and new tires have drastically improved ride. Could not be happier with the way it all turned out thus far!

I noticed my 2012 equator performed great with an OME suspension. When I added a full set of Chris' skids and slider the truck rode like a caddy. The truck has been using the maxx 265 75 r16 tires for a year now. They have been great in the mtns, hwy and snow. They clean quick and the side walls don't flex under load or turns. Great looking truck

Last edited:

skibum315

Explorer
Wow. Really nice Frontier ... a few things I might do differently, were I building my dream Fronty, but not significant ... and these trucks reeeaallly pop in CCSB with a Softopper/CanBack & some aggressive tires; plus they actually pull off the ARB front, unlike the X.

I'm with the commenter above: really love my Xterra, but sometimes I get Truckbed Envy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven