2012 Jeep Jeep Unlimited Rubicon outstanding build!!

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
It is a sad day for me today, listing my Jeep for sale is something I thought would never happen. Due to the birth of our daughter we now do not have the space we need for the trips we go on and my wife and I have also decided to focus on other things rather than off road exploring fun. This is truly a "my lose your gain" deal. I purchased this Jeep new in 2012 from a local dealership and built it to what it is today. No expense was spared and only quality aftermarket add parts were put on this awesome vehicle. The lift, gears and AEV hood were put on by a local shop, the rest I did with the help of friends at times. I have OCD and can not handle when something is not done right. I probably have 60,000$ or more invested into this vehicle, sacrificing for 45,000$ OBO. PM me for more info or contact number.

Jeep was not a daily driver and lived in our garage when we were not using it. Jeep was always washed by hand and very well cared for. All required service to include oil changes were done at the dealership. Everything works with no issues. Clear title in hand.

Vehicle:
2012 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, Automatic Tran’s and most every option except leather and navigation. The color is Crush with a black hard top (no soft top). Jeep has 17657 miles on it as of today (11-6-2014). Jeep will not be driven while up for sale and will be keep in the garage (like normal)

Extras:
Dynatrac front Prorock 44 with RCV axle shafts and Dynatrac HD ball joints
5:13 Gears
AFE Exhaust Y-pipe
AEV Gen2 Snorkel with Pre-filter by Sy-Klone
AEV 4.5” SC lift
AEV Rear bumper (rear with tire carrier)
ARB Front Stubby bumper
AEV Heat reduction hood painted to match
AEV Rear differential slider/skid
Nemesis Billy Rocker Kit LineX’ed black
Nemesis Notorious front and rear aluminum flares with skeletos upgrade (stronger) powder coated black.
(5) 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers with only 15,000 miles on them
(5) Fuel “Boost” 17x9 rims (no rock rash)
Warn CTI-S Winch
sPOD Switch panel and under hood Source
OTRATTW Custom switches for the sPOD
River Raider Transfer case skid and the engine/tran’s skid both in aluminum with the UHMW add on.
Rigid Off-road lights, D1’s in back on the spare tire mast, Dully D2’s on the sides of the windshield and two SR-M on the spare tire mast facing the jeep (for a cargo light)
Baja Designs 8” lights on front bumper
LED rock light kit under rocker guards
Dynomax exhaust kit part number 38517
Die hard Platinum Group 35 Battery
Rear custom lockable storage drawer
ARB 50qt Frig/Freezer with cover and tie downs
Fatmat sound deadening lining on inside floor under the carpet from the cargo are to the front seats
Cobra Sound Tracker CB

Pictures in next post.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Here are a couple of current pics I had on my phone, I will take more detailed pics today and post them tonight.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
A few things I missed on the description
Also have:
Best top locking under drivers seat box
Tow package with 7 pin harness and removable brake controller inside jeep.
AEV procal programmer

Note
Front window does have a 6" crack or so on the passenger side from a rock chip I did not see and it spread

usamedic

Observer
I'll trade ya a crush comanche, a case of beer, and .......first JK I've ever liked and it's way out of my price range. Good luck with the sell of a beautiful rig man! Congrats on the little one, they make life way more interesting and fun. I got rid of my LJ when my second came along, but then bought my scout with cash haven't let it out of my sight.

dd23069a37b60eb93775f9df7ffe6b8c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal