2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Ursa Minor J30 Pop Up Camper - Fully Built!!!

mlawdawg

Very sweet Jeep. Someone needs to get this deal. I was almost ready to pull the trigger. Brian seems honest and straight forward to a fault. Unfortunatley I am 2000 miles away, just had surgery etc. But thanks for all the answers Brian, and bump for a great jeep and deal.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Thanks Mel!

The Jeep is sold, awaiting payment. Thanks for all of the interest. It is going to be a sad day watching it ride away on a truck!

CurrentBeta

A sad congratulations

Your jeep is one of the nicest jeeps I've seen in a while, whoever bought the Jeep got them self a very good deal for the price, and your Jeep was built tough, it's apparent that you spent a lot of time picking out components to match up to your style of Jeep-in and camping. I liked the upgrade front axle along and RCV Chromoly Front Axle the most, the whole Jeep was built strong and tough, I guess sometime in the near future your going to embark on a new Jeep Build.
I enjoyed reading your post along with input from others, about the Ursa Minor J30 Pop up camper.

Did you do most of the wrenching on the Jeep?

I was hoping that you could keep it.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Yes I did all of the work, aside from re-gearing the rear axle.

Unfortunately I probably won't have another build going on for a while. I have to payoff hospital bills, wife's car and misc debts, finish repairs on the house and put it on the market. We'll then be saving for a bigger house with a shop or 3 car garage that will facilitate future projects. I would love to have things back in order for a long trip next summer but that is wishful thinking. With my Supermoto also sold, we'll be trying to share one car when I'm home from work, which will be interesting to say the least!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online