2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE HD (1 owner, Expedition Ready) Lowered Price!!

deColoresPhoto

New Lowered Price!!
Spring is nearly here - time to get ready for adventure!

Folks,

Selling my single owner, 2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE HD as I'm building out a new Defender. Asking $21,500 $20,500 $19,900 - willing to take offers. I believe this was the last year of the NA V8 engine and this vehicle has the somewhat rare HD package which, critically, includes the rear locking differential. It's been a fantastic vehicle, reliable and one of those cars you looking forward to getting in and driving! As you can see below, I have kept this vehicle in excellent shape, including replacing key items before they wore out, as I used it as not only a daily driver (~20 miles each way, highway to work) but also for remote over-landing and so having it reliable is key. Quote from local independent and former LR Master Mechanic (and who has done most of the service): "This is definitely a vehicle I would recommend to others"

IMG_5187.jpeg

(NOTE - Roof Top Tent and Jerry Cans not included)

Here's the specifics:

Car:
2013 MY
Mileage 175,804
HSE trim with 7 seat option
HD package with full size spare and center and rear locking differentials
F/R heated seats
Heated front windshield
Heated steering wheel
Factory Harmon Kardon stereo system
Indus Silver exterior
Tan interior
Dual climate control
Tow package
New windshield

Upgrades:
5 Compomotive 18" wheels (the clear-coat was "damaged" in crossing a stream in UT - not sure what was in the water. Structurally fine wheels)
Great condition BFG AT tires (255/70 R18)
Includes GAP IID OBD tool
Prospeed roof rack and custom mounts for Alu-Cab RTT
Prospeed rock sliders
Prospeed air-compressor guard
Lucky8 Proud Rhino SYA off-road extension kit
Tactical 4x4 (aka Tactical Rovers) rear steel bumper with spare-wheel mount and jerry can mount
Complete set of Front-Runner drawers
Front Runner fridge slide
Power run from starter battery/alternator to passenger compartment (6 gauge, fused)

** Note - while I've replaced the rear bumper and wheels, I have the originals in storage and will be included with the vehicle. The OEM wheels are 19".

Service
Complete service records from LR and local independent and former LR master mechanic
Repaired electronic parking brake
Replaced radiator after discovering a small pin-hole leak.
All fluids replaced at specified intervals
Front lower control arms replaced
Preventative - suspension air-bags replaced at ~90k miles. I still have the originals as back-ups and will be included
Preventative - suspension air-compressor replaced at ~120k miles
Preventative - rear-tail gate electronic control replace at ~140k miles

Condition
Paint is in great condition as it has been garaged and washed and waxed on a regular basis. A few small chips, especially on the hood from stones. There is pin-stripping on the paint (most of which can be "buffed out") and also on the plastic trim pieces.
There is some slight surface rust on the metal rear bumper and sliders where the paint/lining has been worn off. The vehicle, while spending the entirety of its life in the Southwest USA, has been sitting outside for a few months and so has been exposed to rain/snow.
Interior is extremely clean with only bit of wear on the drivers seat (see photo)
No leaks, everything works.

Price: $21,500 $20,500 - $19,900 willing to take offers

PM me for info.

Attachments

• IMG_7853.jpeg
    IMG_7853.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_7856.jpeg
    IMG_7856.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_7855.jpeg
    IMG_7855.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_7857.jpeg
    IMG_7857.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_7859.jpeg
    IMG_7859.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_7860.jpeg
    IMG_7860.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_7863.jpeg
    IMG_7863.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_7921.jpeg
    IMG_7921.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:

gabrielef

Had I not just purchased a Grenadier, I’d wire the money today. I have three L319’s including a stock 2013, and yours is exactly what I’d look for in an LR4. GLWS, this shouldn’t last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deColoresPhoto

As an owner of a '13 90k mile Indus Silver LR4 HD who is just curious.....

You running any lift?
Timing chains?
Coolant crossover pipes?

Great looking truck.

Truck has a 30mm lift programmed in via the GAP IID OBDII tool (included)
My understanding is that for this year of V8 engine, timing chains were not as problematic. I have not had them changed. I don't know of any coolant crossover pipe issues. When the truck was nearly new, there was a small coolant leak taken care of by the dealer under warranty - I don't know the specifics.

Thanks!!

gabrielef

Truck has a 30mm lift programmed in via the GAP IID OBDII tool (included)
My understanding is that for this year of V8 engine, timing chains were not as problematic. I have not had them changed. I don't know of any coolant crossover pipe issues. When the truck was nearly new, there was a small coolant leak taken care of by the dealer under warranty - I don't know the specifics.

Thanks!!

The timing chains should be great 2013+. Their only threat is long oil change intervals. They have the upgraded guides etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3