2014 EXPO CALENDAR SUBMISSION TIME

SilverBullet

Explorer
okay, I am caught up again, thanks. 48 pictures received this year! That is a record, or at least close. Still time before we go to vote, get yours in now. Also, I have confirmation swag from Overland Journal/Expeditions Portal is confirmed for the selected photos.

SilverBullet

Explorer
Well the deadline has passed.

I have 50 acceptable photos submitted.

1 person submitted in portrait format (up and down) and there is just too much black space to be acceptable in my book. Since the rules were stated in the beginning (see bullet 5), I had to eliminate that photo, sorry to that person.

I am compiling photo previews now with captions and numbering system to allow voting. I hope to have voting up early next week, but please bear with me as I am very busy. I have 3 school board meetings in the next 10 days due to district accreditation, so I am swamped overall and keeping my life in check with 3 kids and both of us working... you get the idea.

A new thread will be posted for voting, so stay tuned and check this forum often.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Do what you can do. I love the calendar but a few days isn't a big deal to me. Thanks for doing this!

SilverBullet

Explorer
Good call. I am moving so this slipped my mind. I will do an extremely short submission window soon if we want to go quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach