2015/2016 New 3rd gen Tacoma Debut in Detriot

GetOutThere

Adventurer
Yes... but did the hood release during the stage? ... I sure hope not. Hopefully it just wasn't fully secure before the stage.

Just watched again. It didn't come unlatched on the stage. It unlatched while the driver was getting into a sitting position on the window. Which seems... odd.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Interesting that it's a new engine and not the 4Runner 4.0.

Hopefully DI 3.5L will result in significantly (10-15%) better mileage...I think the 4.0L is a great engine but I am hoping the change is for efficiency...
I would love to see 22-23mpg from the v6 4x4

Flagster

Expedition Leader
It has grown me, they did a good job.

yeah...funny how after just last week saying I would rather stick with my '05 for another ten years I am already lusting after a new one...the interior is a big part of that...compared to that picture of the new interior, my 2005 dash looks like my FJ60

Clutch

<---Pass
The TRD Taillights look better than the Limited's.

image11913.jpg

I kinda want to see the base model SR... :D

Clutch

<---Pass
yeah...funny how after just last week saying I would rather stick with my '05 for another ten years I am already lusting after a new one...the interior is a big part of that...compared to that picture of the new interior, my 2005 dash looks like my FJ60

It wasn't until I saw the announcer standing next to it, hey that's not bad.

Diggin' the interior I am seeing some heritage in there...round vents...dash is more or less straight across...like the early HiLuxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater