2015 JKU Storage Question

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Does the ARB unit come "tight" to the back of the rear seats? I was wondering if there would be enough room to mount my ARB twin compressor. It would essentially be between the back of the seats and the front of the cabinet.

The ARB Twin gets very hot while running and is amost 5" high when you include the elbow fitting, so I doubt there is enough room between the seat and the drawer back and with the heat issue I doubt you'd want it there. It'd melt fabric it gets so hot. Mine's under the hood on the MORE bracket.

ExYukoner

Couldn't you just boost up the plate you're making by 1", and mount the drawer system to that? Or will that mess with the fitment of the drawer system too much?

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
IMO, covering the new style floor sub would not totally ruin the effect of it. It would still be a worthwhile speaker.

rlynch356

Defyota
I had originally thought it was more protected.. interesting. but another reason i have the base stereo (it makes music, i'm happy...). Have you disconnected it to see if you can tell any difference? (the reason i ask is that unless i turned it way up, i couldn't when i had my 12' Sahara with the 430 stereo and the sub..

Johnnyenglish

Adventurer
Does the ARB unit come "tight" to the back of the rear seats? I was wondering if there would be enough room to mount my ARB twin compressor. It would essentially be between the back of the seats and the front of the cabinet.

There's a gap of a couple of inches but not enough to put a compressor back there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat