2015 Pajero???

Allrounder

From behind reminds me more on Outlander and not like Pajero. Looks like a futuristic Space Shuttle... In this case -> damn progress...

JamesW

Adventurer
I hope they put door handles on the new model whenever they bring it out.

I like the idea of 4 seats and a big console up the middle,My friend is doing that to his defender and I think it will look really sweet!

Nick02

Plug in, 4wd, ability to carry your own L1 solar recharger and go anywhere in the world without refueling.... HELL YES!

mapper

Explorer
I like the holograph deck console. There is a actually a lot of connection to past Montero design in that concept. Some elements certainly over the top but I can see this being starting point for a future generation.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
We had a brand new mitsu dealership open up here in town (finally able to get parts/fluids locally!) and I was chatting with the employees (it's a small dealer). Turns out they had a meeting with mitsu management when they opened to decide upon inventory and upcoming models. According to them the execs are certain the Montero will be returning to the US in 2016 (possibly 15') along with potentially the eclipse and a redesigned evo. A diesel is still being decided upon. Don't know how accurate that is but it's nice to hear it directly from someone tied to mitsu so I figured I would pass it along. At the very least it's great to see a new dealership. Wonder if they would consider offering an expo mitsu discount haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online