2016 Jeep JKU Rubicon w/ Ursa Minor ++ [consider parting out] $45k - LA, CA

JB30

Need more space, so my beloved “Moose” is up for sale. Would prefer selling as is, but would consider parting out.

2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock 4dr w/ full leather, auto

49,xxx miles, just about to tick over to 50k miles, mostly highway (never beaten up / rock crawled, only used 4x4 to get a bit off the beaten path to find a campsite).

2nd owner. First person barely drove her. Had 12k miles when I got her in 2019. Looked like she rolled off the show room floor. Since then I’ve… added a couple things.

Ursa Minor Camper:

USB ports in sleeping cabin
Organization above front seats
Absolutely flawless, and clean.

Mechanical:

Stock engine, stock exhaust, etc.
Oil changed & maintained regularly. Zero mechanical issues, or accidents. Zero issues full stop.
AEV 2.5” lift and AEV rims w/ Bridgestone KO2s
Otherwise mechanically stock

Lighting:

JW Speaker headlights
KC Pro6 (2x Spot, 2x Wide) on Kargo Master windshield bar
2x KC 519 side flood lights

Misc Exterior:

Front runner roof racks
100W goal zero solar panel

270’ batwing awning
Shovel / axe mount on one side of the Ursa Minor shell
Rotopax mount w/ rotopax storage on the other

Trailer hitch
Hinge steps
JL hood pins

Interior:

Goose Gear floor w/ 60 delete - one passenger seat retained, other seat in storage but comes with sale
Camp Kitchen slide out w/ Dometic CFX35W fridge
Water pump installed under goose gear floor, runs off a Front Runner water jerry can, and routed to back for a modular system - either to kitchen tap, or handheld sprayer

Upper swing down galley w/ custom kitchen box, pressure fitted to hold cutlery, plates, etc. Will include full kitchen set shown if buyer wants, or can simply replace foam and cut out to suit your own needs.

Custom box on tailgate to pressure fit propane stove
Grab handles on pass / driver side

Switch Pro - controls two pairs of the KC's separately, the side lights, and the water pump
Alpine headhunt w/ wireless CarPlay. Wired to show all vehicle systems (tire pressure, oil temp, etc. etc.)
Stock upgraded sound system w/ sub under seat. Stock wheel controls control head unit / Siri etc. Awesome sound system

I’m sure there’s a bunch I’ve missed, but she’s literally a turn key adventure rig. Throw some sleeping bags in the back and you’re good to.

She’s been a labor of love, and one of the best vehicles I’ve ever owned. Never faltered for a second. Zero accidents. Always intended to keep her forever, but need a bit more space these days for camping, so she’s looking for a new home.

New rig is on the way, but not in a massive hurry to sell. Feel free to ask any questions here, or in a PM.
View attachment 770954View attachment 770955View attachment 770956View attachment 770957

Last edited:

travelingtao

Hi I'm interested in the Ursa Minor Camper top, if you're interested selling that, if So How can I contact you ?
Thanks Ray

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JB30

Hi I'm interested in the Ursa Minor Camper top, if you're interested selling that, if So How can I contact you ?
Thanks Ray

If it seems I'll be parting out I'll definitely get in touch on here. For now going to see if the rig sells as is before pulling it apart.

JB30

How much for the Chalula nestled in custom cut foam?

For just the chalula? Considering it's used... May 25 cents plus shipping? If you're talking the whole swing down pantry I can try to figure out a price. Although gonna give it a beat to see if I'm parting out or not.

travelingtao

Ok thanks, I have a stock hardtop if you need to put on jeep.
Also if you are selling your fridge, what size is it ?

JB30

Ok thanks, I have a stock hardtop if you need to put on jeep.
Also if you are selling your fridge, what size is it ?

Still have my original hardtop, but thanks. Fridge is the Dometic CFX35W. Not sure on exact dimensions. It's also mounted to a slide out / fold out camp kitchen. Need to take some better pics, but this is it in action:

campkitchen.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy