2016 Quigley Ford Transit 350

dado5

2016 quigley transit 350 xlt low roof. Unfortunately its time to sell. My kids are grown and we don't really use this much anymore, hopefully someone else can. I bought it new. 15 passenger but currently has 9 seats in it. I have all the seats to go with it. Has aluminum front bumper with 2" receiver hitch wired for 12k winch with anderson plug, fog lights and spots. Rear drawers inside, 100w solar on roof wired to redarc dc/dc charger with optima blue top battery. ARB fridge fits inside nicely and runs off this. Roof rack, ladder, and rear bumper with swing away tire carrier are all steel. Brand new Falken Wildpeak tires. 50k miles. 3.5l ecoboost. Has CB and UHF/VHF ham radio installed. ARB awning on r side.
Price: $50k. (KBB trade in is 33.5, quigley conversion is 13, plus all accesories)
Located in Danville, PA

Not including ARB, fly rod tube, yakima box, or ham radio

I am having difficulty loading pics so here is a link to a facebook ad.

dado5

here are some pics tempImagevX2Jmh.pngtempImages2RUg3.pngtempImageXUlnfe.pngtempImageamJHQG.pngtempImage9TqOZm.pngtempImageCpYh8M.pngtempImagee6PhoI.pngtempImageYZO34Y.png

dado5

here are some pics of underneath

Attachments

• tempImagekmqh0X.png
    tempImagekmqh0X.png
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • tempImagerr0uMp.png
    tempImagerr0uMp.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 82

freedrive

I'm mildly interested, but your ad is a bit confusing. You mention an ARB fridge, and an ARB awning in the ad as if those are included. Then you state "not including ARB...".
You do the same with the ham radio, in the ad it implies it's included, then you state not included. So, I'm not sure what you're actually selling for $50k. Can you clarify?
Also, didn't these come in multiple wheelbases? Are the side doors barn doors?

dado5

I am keeping the ARB fridge and fly rod holders. Awning stays on van. Ham radio can be included if you have a license for it.
New price 47,500. Want to sell. barn doors on side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333