2018 Ford Raptor with GFC camper

Eric Broome

2018 Ford F-150 Raptor for sale, currently has about 45,000 miles. Truck is extremely clean, was ceramic coated and had half hood, fenders, bumper, and grill PPF applied when new. Oil changed with full syn oil from day one. Truck has the factory extended range fuel tank 36.5 gallons. Looking for a larger vehicle for my growing family. I will make a list of all mods below. This has been an extremely comfortable, fun, fast overland rig for several years and the next owner will not be disappointed. Has Ford Premiumcare 60k warranty that can be transferred to the new owner. Located in Anchorage AK, might be a great opportunity to travel for the summer before brining it home. Asking 70k obo

Method stand 17” wheels with chief machining center caps

Camburg 1.5 front spring preload collars

Icon rear leaf springs (adjustable for different weights)

SDHQ offroad braided stainless steel brake lines

GFC Go Fast Camper v1

Kinseman hardware 270 degree awning (extremely heavy duty)

Kinseman hardware shower stall

Full led interior lighting kit for the camper (lights in the sleeping area and bed area individually switchable, dimmable, and has a red light option to not attract bugs and not hurt your night vision)

Secondary 100 amp hour deep cycle battery in bed

Voltage gauge, 2 usb charge ports, and a 12v car style located in the bed for other accessories

Red arc bcdc 1225d charger so the battery will charge when the truck is running but not draw from the truck battery when not running

315 watt solar panel with charge controller

Carbon monoxide detector

Marine style fuse panel for future expansion

Webasto gasoline air heater that pulls fuel directly from the trucks tank so no need for a secondary tank

Windows tinted

Rokblokz mud flaps

Brand new Goodyear m/t tires

Baja designs light bar mounted behind the grill with built in running lights

SDHQ ditch light mounts with amber Baja Designs squadron sport lights

All wiring ran to factory upfitter switches

Built right industries rear seat release

Built right industries dash mount with ram mount for phone and another being currently used for a Garmin Inreach powered mount

Gofast camper equipped with roof rack and wind deflector

Gofast fitted sheets (will include double width extra sleeping pad from Gofast)

Full coverage water proof floor mats (always used from new)

PPF installed on half hood, fenders, grill, and front bumper

Bedrug bed mat installed when camper was installed
Truck 6.JPG
Truck 1.JPG
Truck 2.JPG
Truck 3.JPG
Truck 4.JPG
Truck 5.JPG
Truck 7.jpg
Truck 8.JPG

Last edited:

Timroo

I live in Anchorage and I’m spreading this around to my friends, since I’m not in a position to buy it. Great build though!

Mar8coLCruiser

any interest in a trade for a 2006 fully mechanical refreshed and bulletproofed 2006 diesel e-350 Sportsmobile pop top camper? it’s a lot of new stuff I was planning for a S American extended trip but we haven’t had time. I was next going to rebuild the interior. Decent shape as is. Just an idea.

Eric Broome

any interest in a trade for a 2006 fully mechanical refreshed and bulletproofed 2006 diesel e-350 Sportsmobile pop top camper? it’s a lot of new stuff I was planning for a S American extended trip but we haven’t had time. I was next going to rebuild the interior. Decent shape as is. Just an idea.
Thanks but I have already actually bought my next rig just need to cash to build it. Thanks though

Eric Broome

Nice setup! Any idea on what shipping down to the lower 48 costs?
I’m not totally sure I have seen estimates down to Seattle anywhere from 1500 to probably 4k. You would have to get a quote from a shipper. Also it depends on if you want covered transport or open. You could even put it on a barge.

Last edited:

AKworld

Why ship it down? Fly up and drive around Alaska. Up to Denali, Fairbanks, Across the Arctic Circle to Prudhoe Bay, Back down to the Denali Highway, over to McCarthy then up and over to Dawson City Yukon Territory, then up to a second crossing of the Arctic Circle up the Dempster Highway all the way up to Inuvik then to Tuktoyaktuk. Then south to Watson lake, Down the Cassiar Highway back to the US.

In one trip you will have seen some of the most remote areas of North America. Then sell the rig and go back to your everyday life while dreaming of the best road trip most will ever have the opportunity to experience. Enjoy. No affiliation with the seller. Just a lover of far North America.

Hey what’s the best offer so far?
Also what option package is the raptor?
are you still on factory skid plates if so any picture of the underneath of the truck?

Eric Broome

It’s a 801a trim level, stock skid plates, I don’t currently have pictures of under the truck but they are not hit at all. I can get pictures and post soon. I dropped the price on my other listings to 70k. Clean NADA trade value is 60k and retail is 68. I want this to go to someone that appreciates it but I will be selling it to my local dealer if it doesn’t sell soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz