2500/3500 Ram/Chevy/Ford??

jadmt

ignore button user
I will say my 2020 PW gets way better mpg then it should. I am at 21500 miles and just keeps getting better. The ride and comfort is outstanding. Looks..well it's a ram so it's ugly as sin. I have also had more issues with this vehicle than any vehicle I have ever owned and in fact I have owned more than I can count and first new truck was in 1977 and I think I have had more issues with this truck than all the other ones put together. now it needs a new front drive shaft and the rear rear transfer case shaft is leaking and the driver's seat is falling apart and air conditioning suxs and there is a fix but it is a major repair and not sure I trust my local shop to not screw it up. Yup get a tremor
6450B679-EA46-4873-ACFD-95E14458DCF8.jpeg

Last edited:

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Glad to hear you are still liking the switch. I have a truck on order (supposed to be build this week) and I'm excited for it. What kind of MPG are you seeing regularly? Cheers from your neighbor to the north (WI)

I’ve only got 3500 miles on my 22’ 7.3 Tremor, but I’m pretty pleased with it as well. Came from a 17’ deleted and tuned 6.7 F-350, so I was a bit hesitant that I’d be unhappy with the power. I can’t say that I’m unhappy in the least. Mileage isn’t great, but that was expected. I’m averaging 12.5-14 on the highway depending on my foot. Behaving and I consistently see 13.5-14. Running 80 like I typically do, and I’ll get 12.5-13.

Klutch7

I am up in Wisconsin often, I love it up there. 13-15 mpg, which I think is great for what it is. Tons of power, right rpm all the time with the 10 speed, absolutely love the truck.

Where do you frequent? I am in the Milwaukee area but love heading west and driving through all the smaller communities. It really is a great state. I'm more excited for my truck - just got the "built" notification on friday. Now to make room for it...

I’ve only got 3500 miles on my 22’ 7.3 Tremor, but I’m pretty pleased with it as well. Came from a 17’ deleted and tuned 6.7 F-350, so I was a bit hesitant that I’d be unhappy with the power. I can’t say that I’m unhappy in the least. Mileage isn’t great, but that was expected. I’m averaging 12.5-14 on the highway depending on my foot. Behaving and I consistently see 13.5-14. Running 80 like I typically do, and I’ll get 12.5-13.

Nice. I am in a '20 F-250 6.7l rental right now. The power is addicting and I love listening to that diesel idle. I had a '20 F-350 with the 7.3l and my results were similar on many cross-country trips. My '22 F-350 7.3l is built, now just waiting on it's arrival. Looking forward to having it!

Explorerinil

Observer
Where do you frequent? I am in the Milwaukee area but love heading west and driving through all the smaller communities. It really is a great state. I'm more excited for my truck - just got the "built" notification on friday. Now to make room for it...

Nice. I am in a '20 F-250 6.7l rental right now. The power is addicting and I love listening to that diesel idle. I had a '20 F-350 with the 7.3l and my results were similar on many cross-country trips. My '22 F-350 7.3l is built, now just waiting on it's arrival. Looking forward to having it!
Baraboo ,dells area north to superior and my favorite area is door county sturgeon bay area. Wisconsin is by far my most favorite state, lots of trails, parks, scenic areas, remote trout streams, white water to float down and just a ton of great small towns that have a festival or comm cookout every weekend. I plan on moving there when I retire.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Baraboo ,dells area north to superior and my favorite area is door county sturgeon bay area. Wisconsin is by far my most favorite state, lots of trails, parks, scenic areas, remote trout streams, white water to float down and just a ton of great small towns that have a festival or comm cookout every weekend. I plan on moving there when I retire.
Door county is great. We did that again and Bayfield WI in the last couple months.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Maybe on a tradesman reg cab? Still, it's hard to imagine getting 31xx pound payload on a modern ram 2500 with the Cummins and the 10k gvwr. We have a Cummins ram 2500 and its payload is only 2200 pounds and that's on a crew cab shortbed relatively modest bighorn trim.

I think you’re right. I haven’t seen even a bare bones Crew Cab 6.7 4x4 break out of the 2500s. I don’t pay any attention to regular cabs though. I’ve seen a few 6.4 Hemi Crews break 3K though. Reality vs what the brochure says are two totally different animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach