315/75 General Grabber DOTs are on

EricBirk

Adventurer
Very Very nice Runner!!!
and I too absolutely love the red lettering on the black truck.
Might just have to take a look into these as my KM2's will be dead come spring.
too bad you cant get these in a 255/85 size :S

4x4v8

Observer
First off, great looking 4runner!

Next, sorry for the off topic but...
Where did you get the metal wire from your bumper to the roof rack. Is it used to deflect tree branches? I have tons of small fine scratches from tree branches and I think those are a great idea.

Just read the thread again and I see that they are called limb lifters...good stuff. Off to my google search I go. If you have any links though, that would be cool.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
THat is one AWESOME looking 3rd Gen there MillerPK. Love the new tires too. COngrats.

Cheers

DAve

MillerPKA

Observer
Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm in Charlotte now and its amazing the number of compliments I get up here, I work as a liquor rep and being out in the trade I get an average of 10-15 compliments a day, it puts a smile on my face every time. I almost sold her too but I'm having to keep this for a while.

4x4v8 just pm me if you need any assistance. My lower mounts are not to my liking and I plan on replacing the u-bolts with an I pin going through the tube, but if you need any advice on making them just let me know. Parts cost about 35 bucks from Lowes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater