4 day Spring break trip to Canyonlands

About 2 weeks before my kids spring break we went on the NPS website and I found 3 campsites on White Rim that were available.
So we took off for Moab saturday with our first rim campsite assigned Sunday.

on to the pictures

IMG_9938 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9872 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9949 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9965 (Copy).jpg

IMG_0023 (Copy).jpg

IMG_0024 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9959 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9968 (Copy).jpg

IMG_9977 (Copy).jpg

IMG_0004 (Copy).jpg

trae

Adventurer
That's beautiful. In your pics it doesn't look like you camped near anyone else. Are the campsites quite far apart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstock1

Very nice pictures. I saw your jeep in Moab, very nice rig. I was in Moab Tuesday to Friday. I was on my KTM 1190R. The weather was perfect, I saw the white rim trail from Canyonlands. Hopefully I can make it back this year and do the trail on my adventure bike.

buffalojay

Thanks for the pics. This looks like a great trip. So I'm looking to plan a trip out there In the Canyonlands, do you think a stock Tacoma would be fine to travel on those roads? They don't look too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxcustody

Explorer
Very cool. My trip is scheduled for May....I will be there May 10th can't wait! Awesome pictures.

How is that AT set-up working for you?

4runnerteq

Explorer
Looks like a great trip. Would love to do that. Not sure if my fear of heights would allow me to drive those shelf roads.

unkamonkey

Explorer
Been going to that area for about 30 years. Spend a day on the trails, get back to camp and rip the top off of a frosty one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad