4x4 Trailer Ld - Picking up TOMORROW :)

60Dan

Explorer
Any photos yet? I have a LV416 by 4x4 Trailer Ltd and dont see many photos of them here.

I would love to see some photos too! I also have a LV416 - didnt think anyone else on there had one!!

2010-11-13_14-55-08_605.jpg

Looks a little different than this now, im in the middle of building it up

60Dan

Explorer
Hi Mark

I dont have any at the moment, im planning on putting up a thread when the build is in full swing. I dont want to hijack this guys thread, just wanted to chime in and 'fist bump' with fellow LV416 owners :ylsmoke:

Looking forward to seeing pictures

sbwrench

Observer
Here is a couple pics of my trailer. One is just after I got and the other is close to its current state.

Attachments

• 100_2250.jpg
    100_2250.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_2542.jpg
    100_2542.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 30

Spargman

Adventurer
You guys are going to kill me...i took a ton of pics, but the camera is with the truck...which is sitting in the garage after a quick disconnect heater hose blew :(

Mine is tan with some really cool options - i should be back near the truck on Wed or Thurs and will grab the camera!

I love the photos so far...please feel free to hijack this thread with LV416 photos!

Spargman

Adventurer
It's funny b/c i took a bunch of photos from every angle thinking to myself, "the folks from expedition portal are going to like this!"

Then as i leave the garage it's more like "#$@@% the #$%#@ heater hose is #$#@@ leaking" - and i left the camera there :)

Spargman

Adventurer
the top canvas was custom made...underneath it are x5 offroad only tires.

The original owner's intention was that once he got to where he wanted to be, he would remove the street tires off his truck and put on his beadlocked rims.

I have a Chevy, he had a Jeep...so I'm also selling x5 BRAND NEW Baja Claws on 5 lug beadlocked rims.

Yeah, the wheel sliders are really neat, I like the idea. He also installed a worm gear that lifts up that lid (imagine the weight w/5 tires on it) and internal lighting.

Everything you see came with the trailer. That big green bag holds a 10x10 tent w/annex and there is also a really nice camping stove underneath everything.

Spargman

Adventurer
technically - absolutely!!

Most likely we're going to cut the vertical bars off b/c we have no intention of hauling 5 tires...but Im definitely going to keep the welded base.

Xodius

Adventurer
Great looking little trailer!! If you could I would love to hear a ballpark price for it. If you want you can pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater