50QT ARB Fridge/Freezer - PHX

gotmud

Observer
I've had the cooler for just under a year. Used it two or three times off road, but it's still in great shape. With 4 kids, I had to upgrade to the larger cooler.
First person with $550, takes it. I'll ship, but on your dime - would prefer local pick up. Kerry - 480.788.36O5

PayPal is kmoncur@cox.net

Could possibly deliver it to Tucson or Sierra Vista this weekend.

(Dog not included)
2011-12-13_13-33-24_596.jpg

Last edited:

gotmud

Observer
All PM's answered. It seems like the most popular question revolves around shipping. I don't mind shipping this. Keep in mind though, the cost of a heavy box, packing and freight will cost at least $100 by USPS and $150+ via UPS.

All PM's answered. It seems like the most popular question revolves around shipping. I don't mind shipping this. Keep in mind though, the cost of a heavy box, packing and freight will cost at least $100 by USPS and $150+ via UPS.
According to FedEx it's $50. Thats for a box slightly larger than the fridge, and weighing 55lbs (your fridge is 53lbs).

gotmud

Observer
Didn't look at FedEx. However, UPS also adds on for the dimensions of the package, not just the weight. I still need to purchase a box and packing to ship it in. Either way, I will ship it, but buyer will pay actual shipping costs.

gotmud

Observer
I checked with USPS, much lower rates since they don't care so much about the size as much as the weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk