7 Week Eastern/Atlantic Canada Trip.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys, it's been a blast.

John B said:
Meat Cove!!

Did you get to meet Ken the owner?
Yes, he's a really nice laid back guy, come to think of it so was everyone else who lived in that area. Meat Cove was so nice we ended up camping for 3 nights there. IMO it don't get much better then Meat Cove. We did some kayaking and hiking there. The meat cove mountain trail was a pretty tough hike but well worth it. The grassy point trail was a nice easy short hike but provided great edge of the world views. Topping it all off was Kayaking with whales, that was just icing on the cake for both my wife and I. We will definitely go back one day.

Mark's Tacoma said:
Truck looks familiar...are you "Adventure North" on TN?
Yep.

2aroundtheworld said:
Trevor,

thanks for sharing these pictures. I have been slowly trying to convince my Californian girlfriend to move to Quebec for a few months at some point in the future - I am missing my friends and family a lot these days....I sent her this link hoping it will facilitate the process...
I really like Quebec. The Trois-Rivières area is beautiful (sunset and church steeple pics) My wife and I were talking and could definitely see ourselves settling down there one day. French is a bit of a prerequisite though.

smarks

Excellent pics Trevor.

I am currently in Quebec, on the Gaspe fly fishing for Atlantic salmon. In two weeks, I will be heading to Labrador for more fishing. Canada is definitely a beautiful country and I would love to explore it more. Do you have your route mapped/planned out and if so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks for sharing....

Spencer

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
We're back and we are both exhausted. It all seems very surreal at the moment, 47days on the road will require a few days of r&r to get our heads on straight again. It sure was fun though. Quite a different experience from the typical white sandy beach vacations. Sorry I wasn't very good at keeping this thread updated, I'm sure you guys/gals will forgive me though, we were kinda busy enjoying it all, LOL.

Cheers

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
smarks said:
Excellent pics Trevor.

I am currently in Quebec, on the Gaspe fly fishing for Atlantic salmon. In two weeks, I will be heading to Labrador for more fishing. Canada is definitely a beautiful country and I would love to explore it more. Do you have your route mapped/planned out and if so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks for sharing....

Spencer

Cheers

We had our route mapped/planned, but as is usually the case when travelling things changed. I could give you the main roads we were on but we ventured off down quite a few back roads, and to be honest I couldn't begin to recall the names of most of them.

PM me if you'd like our general route.

Cheers

Last edited:

Superu

Explorer
Thanks for sharing!

The pics are fantastic. What are you shooting with?

Also will PM if you don't mind for basic route. Am planning a trip in the Superu with the family for later this year or early (cold and snowy) spring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy