87 Dodge Quigley... Sportsmowho?

Michael Slade

Untitled
Dude, you have that van *AND* YOU KNOW WHERE A VAN SPOILER IS?

If you don't do the A-Team van I will never forgive you.

:Wow1:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Dude, you have that van *AND* YOU KNOW WHERE A VAN SPOILER IS?

If you don't do the A-Team van I will never forgive you.

:Wow1:

x2....

as a matter of fact...I may do a night-op and show up with a gal of gloss black..and a big red vinal sticker for the side...

just gotta find a wing...:sombrero:

scotter

Observer
Sweet find. Older Dodge vans are my favorite. I'm guessing the floor pockets for the bench seat are not original. I would double check on how they wer installed or they could be a safety hazzard or at least a point for corrosion. I like the distance they are placed at, the stock location is way to far forward in my opinion.

cstamm81

Adventurer
Just as an FYI, this is now for sale. Too many projects and not enough time or money. I need to dedicate more time to actually going on trips vs. spending all of my time building vehicles for them. It is up on the for sale section.
It is a 250, 3/4 ton. You would think it would have the bigger rear 9.25" axle. That 9.25" is actually a very stout axle, just gets a bad wrap because it's c - clip.

steamjam

Cool. I have a 1979 van that I think is a Quigley. I bought it for 1200 and I drove it home. How can one tell? It has coil springs up front,and 4 link instead of the radius arms. The fronts a drive side drop dana 44 and the rear is I think a Corp 9.25. All four corners use 5x5 bolt pattern wheels. It has a Borg Warner T case and a TF727. The engines a 360 carbed. It has quigley badges on the doors, but the doors came off a junk yard newer van so I don't know if those are original to the van or not.

2wcjork.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat