'99 Discovery I, 84k mi, Expedition ready and rust free!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
This has been my personal example of a very low mile, California, rust free, NON-SUNROOF, last year Series I Discovery!! Kitted with LR window shields, LR light guards F&R, SD roof rack, fresh +2" OME suspension upgrade, 235/85 BFG tires, painted alloys, Saudi Grille, custom slider/steps/nerfs, fuel tank skid, Defender HD steering components including stabilizer relocation and steering drop arm, custom front bumper (ARB substitute available) w/ Warn winch (9.5 Ti in lieu of 8274 shown), custom RTE rear bumper, etc, etc. NOTE: HD axles F&R as well as F&R lockers are available at extra cost, for the epitome of offroad prowess in a nice understated Classic Land Rover!! Vehicle also has functional cold weather package which is a fluke being from Ca, as well as fresh headliner, new oil cooler lines, etc, and third row seats- seats 7!!

Asking $12.5k

Attachments

• DSC_0213.JPG
    DSC_0213.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 3,554
  • DSC_0217.JPG
    DSC_0217.JPG
    418.9 KB · Views: 3,016
  • DSC_0159.JPG
    DSC_0159.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0160.JPG
    DSC_0160.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 345
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    412.2 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_0152.JPG
    DSC_0152.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0165.JPG
    DSC_0165.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    328.1 KB · Views: 297

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Jonathan- you headed to Uwharrie in a few weeks? I hope to make it this year- with a pair of new shoulders and lots of neck hardware, I should be good to go!!

philndz

Adventurer
Bump for top-notch seller. Still loving the D1 I bought from Dale. It did essential-ICU-staff blizzard-duty for my wife more times than I can remember this winter, and when traffic stalled on the roadways, it made easy work of the un-plowed shoulders. Thanks again Dale, it's been bulletproof!

Flagster

Expedition Leader
nice truck!...is there a 5 speed swap for these...without a new engine...forgive me as I am not a rover guy

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Bump for top-notch seller. Still loving the D1 I bought from Dale. It did essential-ICU-staff blizzard-duty for my wife more times than I can remember this winter, and when traffic stalled on the roadways, it made easy work of the un-plowed shoulders. Thanks again Dale, it's been bulletproof!

Glad she is performing well and getting the job done!!

jgdisco2

Adventurer
Thanks Jonathan- you headed to Uwharrie in a few weeks? I hope to make it this year- with a pair of new shoulders and lots of neck hardware, I should be good to go!!

Yes sir!! Dad, myself and the rest of our gang will be there! Glad to hear you're doing better and can make it this yr, we've missed having you and the family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven