A Fuso? for sale in Washougal Oregon

drbipolar

Fellow members. At one time there was an overland style Fuso, I think it was a Fuso, for sale in Washougal Oregon-a small town just East of Portland. I thought I saved the listing but apparently didn't and now I can't find the listing. Does anyone know if that vehicle is still on here or have a way to locate it. I have scoured this site as well as Craigslist and have come up empty. Any and all help is appreciated and thank you in advance for your help.
Jeff

Dennis 55

Fellow members. At one time there was an overland style Fuso, I think it was a Fuso, for sale in Washougal Oregon-a small town just East of Portland. I thought I saved the listing but apparently didn't and now I can't find the listing. Does anyone know if that vehicle is still on here or have a way to locate it. I have scoured this site as well as Craigslist and have come up empty. Any and all help is appreciated and thank you in advance for your help.
Jeff

Hey Jeff,
This is Dennis with the 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso fg in Washougal Washington. The sale fell through so I just relisted it if you are still interested in it. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3