A Hummer H3 built for everything.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Thanks. I'm all for some good competing humor. :D

66db5e7a.jpg

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

I'm confused, which one is still in production?

So I have to be honest...I saw the first page and all the metalwork being done and thought it would end being sold off before it was finished. I then went to the last page and saw how amazing it turned out. It inspires me to stick through and finish my own project instead of jumping ship. Congratulations on not only making just a plain outstanding truck, but something better than the H1's that would get stuck in everything (no lockers = no fun) that I use to drive.

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Thanks. It's been a very long road but worth every bit for something that turned out better than I could have ever expected.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
That is one really cool:Wow1: looking and capable H3 there Mr Recon. Do you have any more wheeling pics we can see? Cheers, Chilli..:coffeedrink:

Clawhammer

Adventurer
But HMMWV production did not. WTFC, it's just a window sticker. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

...and BTW, the military did replace the Heep with the HMMWV. No need to Google that fact, just common well-known fact.

Yes, the military did replace the Jeep with the HMMWV. However, H3 =/= HMMWV. Another well known fact.

(I'm just giving you a hard time, you know. Great build in any case).

Clawhammer

Adventurer
Merry Christmas, buddy. Like I said, just giving a little bit of a hard time... Sort of a friendly rivalry since I was a jeeper for a long time. Great built all around though.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm a Jeep guy, long time, with no dog in the (non)fight but I'll say this. Even the military Hmmv wasn't the be all end all lots of folks believed and a bunch like to promote. It had its niche, but all around off road performance wasn't really it. GM's version pretty much makes me want to hurl, but after that I'll say this. That vehicle you've created, I'd own that in a micro-second. You could drive that through GM's front door and rightly claim "that's how you build Hummer". That is an outstanding reimagining of what they should have produced in the first place. Two snaps up in a circle my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues