Adventure Trailer Horizon For Sale

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Here’s a brief description:
• Bought new from AT 2 ½ years ago
• Custom Fox Shock Coil-Over Spring/Shocks with Remotes for incredible adjustability, tune-ability and control/performance.
• Dual fuel can holder (being sold without fuel cans)
• 19-gallon water tank
• Fiamma awning
• Deluxe battery charger & built in shore plug
• 2- Lifeline Group 31 AGM marine batteries
• Aquajet water pump mounted in nose box (used for showers; shower apparatus not included)
• Electric drum brakes
• 1-year old Maggiolina Grand Tour Medium with custom made latex mattress (this IS NOT a temperature sensitive memory foam type of mattress): Uber comfie!
• Custom ladder and quick release mounting system: Ladder quickly and securely attaches to the top of the DS side box (eliminates the pressure point on the Maggiolina fiberglass)
• Loc n Roll multi-axis coupler
• Custom quick to attach/detach leveling jacks (attach to rear bumper)
• 2-Propane mounts (propane bottles included)
• Kelty Carport Deluxe included (attaches to aluminum “L” channel that is fixed to the Maggiolina)
• AT Stainless Steel sink
• Toyota 5x150x14mm hubs and 4” spacer adapters
• Toyota Land Cruiser OEM 8” x 16” alloy wheels
• Goodyear MT/R 315R75 16” tires
• Rubber mat and hold down loops in box
• Extra 12V outlets
• Integrated Steel Partner dual burner stove
• Upgraded heat treated swing arm spindles

This trailer has the typical stone rash on the outside edges of the front frame section and front facing side box panels: Line-X or similar would be the best solution (was not offered when I purchased this trailer from AT). It took a hit to the PS side box which is cosmetic and has not affected use and/or dust/water sealing on that side.

I want $10,500 for it with everything as described (less than ½ price of new as presented). I’m not interested in selling the trailer and Maggiolina separately unless there are two parties interested in each at the same time.

Attachments

• DSC_2862.jpg
    DSC_2862.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 2,033
  • DSC_3030.jpg
    DSC_3030.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,579
  • DSC_4914.jpg
    DSC_4914.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 1,526
Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Someone's going to be a happy camper soon. That is quite a nice setup.

I'm bummed you're selling it.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Not to thread hi jack, but can you talk about the installation of the coil overs?

We have been experimenting with custom valved coil-overs. We like the Fox brand because of the ability to change the valving and also the remote reservoir allowing the oil to remain cool under the harshest conditions.

Dan has kindly worked with us during the testing period and given us wonderful feedback on performance, and offered suggestions on applicable valving.

We still have more work to do, but we see them as being offered as an alternative to the air shock in the future.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Why is everyone in Nevada selling their AT's?

I'm guessing, but it could have something to do with the new Composite "Overland" Trailer we are releasing at the Overland Expo at the end of April.

protocomp1.jpg

Abel Villesca

Explorer
Wow, that was fast.

:Wow1:They are posted for sale so infrequently they get snapped up quick. I've been watching for used ATs for over a year and the recent for sale posts have been a shock.

I'm sure there will be some happy "new to them" AT owners out there! :sombrero:

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
Why are you guys selling this year??? You need to wait until next year, when I'm ready to buy! :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater