Adventure Trailer Horizon For Sale

WMac

Adventurer
You big tease :costumed-smiley-007

No tease here. I think Martyn's serouis !!!

its like the I dream of jeannie thing, Compact and low profile for travel, get to your destination, cross your arms think about what it needs to be to meet the current need's, Blink. and SHAZAAAAM.... :wings: Exactly whats needed.

Nice job Martyn, I like it.:victory:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
No tease here. I think Martyn's serouis !!!

its like the I dream of jeannie thing, Compact and low profile for travel, get to your destination, cross your arms think about what it needs to be to meet the current need's, Blink. and SHAZAAAAM.... :wings: Exactly whats needed.

Nice job Martyn, I like it.:victory:

I'll have more posts and pictures on the lead up to the Overland Expo.

Full details will be released at the Expo, and right after that we will have full information on the web site.

jayshapiro

Adventurer
Hooray!

Thanks Dan...

I'm very happy to announce that we are now the proud owners of our very first AT.

3392175337_173da9f357.jpg

Not to be an even bigger tease than Martyn, but be sure you stop by at the Overland Expo, this Horizon is going to be the first trailer in our (hopefully growing) fleet for the Muskoka Foundation. We're going to be making them available for use for FREE to ANYONE who is planning an Overland trip and is willing to do a little community development work along the way. Reserve your spot!

Stay tuned for details, but in the mean time if you want to get an idea of what we're doing you can check out: www.TheMuskokaFoundation.org

We're also planning on making some modifications (solar panels, water filtration, etc.) to make this aligned with the bigger EcoRoamer in concept, although I have to say there's not much to do; Martyn, Mario & Dan seem to have really optimized this Horizon almost to perfection.

I can't wait to pick it up!

Thanks!
Jay.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Conrats Jay. So this will be in NJ eventually? I'd love the opportunity to view an AT in person someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater