Adventureduo AT Horizon

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
SOLD

Ok it's official, we are heading to Teardrop land.

$9,000

Here's the specs..

It will come FULLY LOADED. Tent used ONCE. To buy this trailer today fully outfitted would run about $16,000-18,000

2004 ADVENTURE TRAILER SPECS: (Torsion Suspension)

• 19 Gallon Fresh water tank
  • 5 gallon NATO Fuel Storage
  • 5 gallon NATO Fuel Storage
  • Hannibal can holders.
  • Electric Trailer brakes w/break away
  • 45 qt ARB Freezer Fridge (Metal style Engel)
  • Engel Transit Bag (new used 3 trips)
  • Journeyman Fridge Slide (new slides , used 3 trips)
  • Slide out Partner Steel Stove
  • Built in Cutting Board
  • 11lbs onboard Propane Tank (painted to match)
  • Cigarette plug on nose box
  • Shore power plug on nose box
  • Dual AGM Lifeline Batteries
  • Battery Tender Plus charger
  • Shell Solar Controller
  • 1500 Watt Inverter
  • LED lighting throughout
  • Line-X inside main cargo area
  • Eezi Awn 3 series 1800 Roof Top Tent (new used 1 trip)
  • Brake job done 600 mile ago (Complete from backing Plate - all new)
  • Custom Fabbed Tent sub-frame from OverlandXT
  • Custom Fabbed Fridge barrier from OverlandXT (for carrying firewood)
  • Fiamma F35 Pro 6 foot Awning
  • Brand New Stainless Steel uprights for awning (Installed 1 trip ago)
  • Engel Wireless Thermometer
  • Matching Hankook 295/75R16 MT103 tires with at least 50% tread left
  • ORU Shovel/Axe mount (shovel and axle staying with me)
  • Portable Electric Battery operated Water pump
  • Portable folding wash basin
  • Motorsport Tech Wheel Adapters/Toyota lug pattern (5 on 4.5 Jeep lug pattern on axle)
  • Onboard Quick Release Shower Mixer
  • Jabsco High Flow H20 Pump
  • Yaesu 2500M 2meter HAM Radio
  • Ratchet Strap Trailer Jack
  • Landcruiser 80 Series Alloy Wheels
  • Brand new Emergency Brake lights mounted (not yet wired)
  • Brand new Rocket hand pump (Installed 1 Trip ago)
  • Onboard Fire Extinguisher
  • Hella Matador work lamp
  • Gadgets - Quick Release Paper Towel holder. Pop topper with cap catcher.
  • Custom two tone paintjob to match an 80 series.
  • LED brake lights and marker lights

The trailer has everything. It has all the options you could get at the time of build and more since i've owned it. It's followed us everywhere, it will do the same for you and carry your gear. It has never broke down on us or failed.

This trailer has been used.. it hasn't been sitting in a showroom. There's brush marks and flaws. There's a small dent in the drivers side storage box. This trailer is well seasoned.... not pampered. However, that being said its ready to go still and keeps going. This trailer has been to Cabo, British Columbia and everywhere inbetween. Also it's been kept inside since i bought it several years ago.

This trailer was owned by Mario Donovan himself and has some really cool trails under its belt not only with him, but with us. You'll be owning a bit of history if i do say so myself. Carrying on the dusty trails.

You will need to supply your own hitch. Lock N Roll or Max-Coupler. Im taking my Lock N Roll with me. The LockNRoll is too scarce to find these days, so i'd rather not sell it. AT can supply you with a Max-Coupler on the quick.

Also you'll need a solar panel. Im taking mine with me to the new trailer as it has it's own solar controller. However, the panel is not needed to run the trailer. With dual agm's you can stay out 4-5 days without needing to re-charge. Panel would be for extended stays.

A few things i'd do if i kept it. The interior of the boxes could use a sand blasting and a re-shoot of paint. I just have been too busy actually using the trailer to take them off and restore them. They're showing their age internally with paint chips and oxidation. Also, if i kept the trailer, i'd like to rewire the entire thing and clean up some of the internal frame wiring. Obviously finish wiring the ER brake lights on the corner boxes too.

Can deliver anywhere in SoCal with in reason. AZ and Northern CA for a delivery fee :D However, i'd like the buyer to see what they're buying so no surprises later.

Trailer is "As-is". So the ARB/AT/Engel Decals may very well be on it when you pick it up :)

If you need photos, there's a billion on our website. Just pick a report... http://www.adventureduo.com or see the attached image below.

Location is Anaheim CA. Registration in hand.

Attachments

• TRAILERSHOT.jpg
    TRAILERSHOT.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:

poriggity

Explorer
Yes I want it... can I justify it... Probably not LOL.. Love it.. Hope you get that Teardrop handled brotha.
Scott

skirescue

Count me in, My build is taking way too long and my business is taking most of my time. Wife wants to go camping. Cash and will p/u. :smiley_drive: I'm in Culver City.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner