Alu Boxes back in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Alu-Boxes back in stock!!!!!!

ABA81 on 80.jpg

Alu-Box Rover.jpg

After quite a long wait, we are happy to announce we have our complete line of Alu-Box Pro Series Aluminum Storage cases back on the shelves here in the US. Now is the time to order if you had a desire to get these. We had quite a run on them this summer. Sales were on fire at the Overland Rally.

Here is the link to our site. http://www.equipt1.com/companies/alu-box/

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• A042.jpg
    A042.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,106
  • A073.jpg
    A073.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,103
  • A081.jpg
    A081.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,115

doug720

Expedition Leader
I was wondering the same thing on who is selling the boxes. I followed the links on the dealers listed and out of 8 I checked, none even listed them?

Doug

sumnrfam

Try it again ;-)

Try it again guys,, hit Pauls link in his post above,

Then on the left side of the page, under the PRODUCTS tab, click on "pro series cases" , then scroll down bout half way on the page and there is a "Cases In Stock" heading with 5 sizes in stock :)

These are such sweet cases,,,wish I had the fundage for a couple of the ABA81's :Wow1:

Best of luck all,

Wade

Equipt

Thanks for the help Wade. Much appreciated. Your directions are spot on.

The Alu-Boxes are an item we only sell direct. We have 5 sizes in stock now.

ABA42, ABA73, ABA81, ABS74, & ABS120

You can buy them through the site, or write or call me directly. I'd be happy to help out.

Cheers,

sumnrfam

Thanks for the help Wade. Much appreciated. Your directions are spot on.

The Alu-Boxes are an item we only sell direct. We have 5 sizes in stock now.

ABA42, ABA73, ABA81, ABS74, & ABS120

You can buy them through the site, or write or call me directly. I'd be happy to help out.

Cheers,

No worries Paul,,, I owe ya for the hat :sombrero:

Ron Mexico

Observer
Curious as well. Are they lockable?

Yes, at least it appears there are provisions for them. If you click the link of each particular model (under "Cases in stock"), it lists specs/features. (If you decide you are interested maybe we can combine shipping to PDX and save a bit on shipping?)

Example:

Specs.
Dimensions 22.8"L x 15"W x 9.5"H
Volume 1.5 cubic feet, (42 Liter)
Weight 9.9 lbs
Capacity 220 lbs
Handles 2 on sides
Latches 2 on front
Lockable Yes
Item ABA42

Equipt

Hey Everyone.

Yes, the cases are lockable. There is a black plastic cap in the face of the handle that you can install a lock in. The locks are too light weight and can easily be bypassed with a twist of a screw driver. So I use a couple Master locks in the holes provided. You don't need 2 on each handle. One is plenty. I am just showing you that there is the capacity for it. Or perhaps a single lock with a long enough barrel to go through both holes. I usually run with 1 lock in each handle.

Locks.jpg

cheers,

Equipt

Sorry, not at this time. There isn't much margin in them. That is why we only offer them direct, and not through out dealer network. We try to keep them realistically priced.

Thanks,

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Color me happy.

The big flat ABS74 Alu-Box was exactly what I thought I needed for the XV-JP's roof rack, so I was delighted to see this case being offered for sale again. It's about the only thing with this form factor; most cases this low are long and narrow, intended for rifles and the like. And with the two latches placed to the rear, I can easily open it and reach the entire interior area from the lowest of the Jeep's side steps.

Anyway, it came fast and without damage, and I threw it up on the rack today and it couldn't be better.

P1010528.JPG

Thanks, Equipt.

Equipt

Thanks Mike, I am glad you are happy with the case. It really does look good up there. The ABS74 is the same case I use on my 100 Series Land Cruiser in front of my RTT. Low profile and great capacity.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman