Alu Cab Khaya camper for sale on eBay- reserve hit at $750.00

TxEddie1111

Observer
I'm parting with my Khaya and wanted to note the opportunity of a lifetime (if you are looking for one). I haven't used it in awhile since we purchased some acreage in the country and have been focused on building the property out. hurry! there's only a day left and the reserve was met at $750.00.

s-l1600.jpg

sn_85

Observer
Other than the low reserve everything else seems to be legit. There is so much buyer and purchase protection on Ebay that I doubt its a scam. Scammers have moved on to CL and Marketplace using zelle or venmo as payment. Pay the deposit with a CC if you're hesitant.

TxEddie1111

Observer
Hello, it is a deal for someone who is looking for one of these. If you like, message me and I'll give you my number and enough details to give some confidence. Perhaps Ryn at OK4WD would vouch for me (Eddie from Texas) as my son and I drove there when i bought it and had them install it. and by the way, you'll be hard pressed to find better service than those guys.
I've had a few people ask how it attaches. I took this picture earlier today. it's the bracket that goes in the front of the bed that the camper attaches to. I have an appointment at Toyota Thursday to have it removed (it's two bolts but I'll let them do it so my bed is properly secured!). The eBay pictures show how it is secured in the back.
I do hope I get a bit more! but I'll also be happy for it to go to a good home and one less thing to take care of that's not being used.

oh, search in the forums for two other builds I did years ago (HJ45 LandCruiser and Land Rover with an AluCab RTT (where I discovered AluCab))- that should also give some confidence...;)

1697588279815.png

Last edited:

Hoghead

Observer
Seems to be on the up and up. Price is a lot higher now (still a great deal), so that is good for the OP.

TxEddie1111

Observer
...I am grateful it got a bit higher than $750! but still happy if someone gets a good deal. As a side note, (I'm not able to add this to eBay-too close to the end of the auction?) If the price goes over $10000, I'll include the Natl Luna fridge/freezer. I think they are selling for > $1000 these days. My wife said "are we really going to use that fridge- it'll just take up space until you decide to give it away in 5 years..." She knows me pretty well!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger