Another Troopy Build (Yawn)

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Did you happen to get down there to snap some shots of it at least???

Looking forward to the visuals!

GaryMc

Explorer
FourByLand said:
Did you happen to get down there to snap some shots of it at least???

Looking forward to the visuals!

I was just there talking with Hugh, but did not have my camera with me... Just imagine the same truck in the first post with nice wheels, 33" BFG AT's and a full length ARB gutter rack.

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
Gary, Wow! You've got a lot of patience. I would have gone through a titling company months ago and been done with it. For a couple of hundred bucks you could have had that thing on the road and been enjoying it.

Good luck to ya.

GaryMc

Explorer
Grease Cruiser said:
have gone through a titling company months ago and been done with it. For a couple of hundred bucks you could have had that thing on the road and been enjoying it.

Good luck to ya.

You've got to be ******tting me. Had I known that I would have done it..... I think I'm going to be sick.:(

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
GaryMc said:
You've got to be ******tting me. Had I known that I would have done it..... I think I'm going to be sick.:(

Ohhhhh, Geeeezzz. Sorry, I figured most people know about these things. I'm surprised Hugh never mentioned it?
I'll PM the details to ya.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Um, yeah Gary...I'm sorry I didn't suggest it to you either. There is more than one Troopy in the US that's legally registered with an original Toyota 10 digit vin....:)

-H-

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
Hltoppr said:
Um, yeah Gary...I'm sorry I didn't suggest it to you either. There is more than one Troopy in the US that's legally registered with an original Toyota 10 digit vin....:)

-H-

Yep! You got that right! ;)

GaryMc

Explorer
Update: The Troopy is titled and done. Now I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or not. The Taco and FWC are my main rig...

GaryMc

Explorer
Well Hell. After two years, innumerable setbacks and much banging of my head on my desk the Troopy is finally sitting in my Driveway.
Everything on the original list has been done, along with a few others, except for the dual battery setup. I'll probably do that myself this spring.

This long weekends plan was to head down the Grand Gulch with the GF and dogs but 2ft of snow has shut that plan down. Maybe we'll head over to the Canyonlands area and see what happens....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl