Any Glock owners out there?

maXTERRA

Adventurer
Just got a g27 on a deal too good to pass up from A relative.
Pretty nice little gun that shoots suprisingly well for the size it is.
As previously stated, the extended mags are a must (and pricey too, $35) for my big hands. Gotta get some extensions for a couple of the standard mags.
Carries quite well on a high-hip holster with sweatshirt.

Will be getting the crimson trace lg436 laserguard for it when funds are available, along with their holster.
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/GLOCK/LG436/tabid/412/Default.aspx

Last edited:

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
Glock... they work every time!

I own a Glock 36... small .45 but well built, always fires without fail. There's a reason most police forces use Glocks... they work as designed!

preacherman

Explorer
I shot a glock 17 in a precision pistol competition this weekend and was very impressed. It was my first time to shoot a 17 and I really liked it. The only down side is now I want one.

Just submitted my paperwork last night for my New Glock Model 22 (.40 )!! I will pick it up next Thursday after the five day wait!!:wings:

ghost

Have had Glocks since the 90's. There is no other weapon that I would carry. There easy to work on, so gunsmiths don't take your money for repairs. If you think you have an problem, you can join GSSF and have a Glock gunsmith inspect and upgrade the Glock for free. You just can go wrong with owning a Glock. :coffeedrink::D

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
It's funny. At the SHOT show this year, the Glock booth was not only huge, but it was crowded as hell. More so than any other brand. It is simply a testiment to the gun.

Wait till you see the 4th generation guns. The 4th Gen G17 and G22 are already out. 4th Gen G19 and G23 will be out this summer. Simply awesome.

Layonnn

Adventurer
It's funny. At the SHOT show this year, the Glock booth was not only huge, but it was crowded as hell. More so than any other brand. It is simply a testiment to the gun.

Wait till you see the 4th generation guns. The 4th Gen G17 and G22 are already out. 4th Gen G19 and G23 will be out this summer. Simply awesome.

the new 4th gens are pretty nice, i got to look at some at the range the other night. I still like the texture of the 17RTF better though, its a little more grippy.

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
I think they will continue to offer the RTF texture but it was not very popular. Some really liked it, but most complained it was too rough. The Glock rep said it was hell on holsters. The new texture should appeal to the masses.

TrailTrackers

Observer
I own a Glock 36... small .45 but well built, always fires without fail. There's a reason most police forces use Glocks... they work as designed!

That's funny... I said almost the exact same thing on that other thread where the guy was asking about a good home, personal defense solution; I pretty much got slammed. :Wow1: Everyone is entitled to their opinion though.

I love my Glocks and wouldn't trust anything else for mine and my families safety while out amongst the natives. We've got the G17, G22 and the G20. The wife carries the G17, the G22 lives in the dresser next to my bed, and the G20 sleeps with me while out camping. And when home, each of them has their little hiding spot around the house. :ar15:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob