Any GM Suburban vehicles here!!?????

Dogmann

Observer
I have a 97-1500 Suburban and now plan on buying a 99-2500-7.4.
Has anyone here built up their GM suburban for the SHTF or outdoor outback adventure ???

cnatalie

I've got a 2001 Yukon XL that I've decided to build. I know there have been a couple burbs on here (cant remember where). Is there a reason more people havent decided to build sub-urbans?

JoshG

I have a 98 diesel suburban, great truck!

I have C rated 245/75r16 tires that are wearing out fast (on the truck when I purchased it) and I am looking for a good tire that has good fuel mileage potential.

Chucho

I have a 95 Suburban bone stock on 245/75R16. I just got it about 7mo ago. It replaced my old 86' Diesel Sub.
I'm also looking to build my Burb up. nothing to extreme, just mild.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
i have a 92 k2500 with the 454 tbi, i love it. Just finishing up a winch bumper, than going to start working on a roof rack.

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
I have a 2010 2500 Suburban that I plan to build up. First I have to finish up my H3, before I can dedicate it any time or money.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

82fb

Adventurer
Save up a few more bucks and get a newer burb with the 8.1. Incredible trucks. So fun to drive even while towing...

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
My 13yr old son & I are having a ton of fun with this classic old iron
suburban-11.jpg

Last edited:

Repo503

Adventurer
Wish you could get a new suburban with duramax/allison. I like to start builds with new vehicles and although the 6.0 gas is a fine motor Id really like the diesel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh