Anyone heard of Wildernest Campers?

paulj

Expedition Leader
When I lived in Chicago, I drove to Kansas City (MO) to have my Wildernest installed (in 1988). It wasn't at a factory, but I think the dealer had close connections with Guidon. It was 1000 mile round trip, in about 24hrs, with a couple of rest area naps.

WilderNest

We are making WilderNest Campers

To all:

I am a representative from a company up here in the Northwest. We have looked at the WilderNest Campers, researched it, and loved it. We are familiar with the procedures that go into making the camper, and we are confident that we have the skills and resources that could bring it back to life.

Please help us revive this wonderful product by filling out this short survey. It will take less than 2 minutes. Click here to take survey.

Please provide us with your email address in the survey (optional) if you would like to be informed when the camper launches.

We are excited.

P.S: Please forward this survey link to anyone who would be interested in the WilderNest Campers: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LGBDN3L

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Best of luck to you. I have a Fullsize shortbed unit, and think they are great. A ‘modern’ one with new materials should do well. Flippac seems to be doing fine. I think there would be a market for the WilderNest style also.

AKsharpshooter

Is it back in production and will it fit the 2003-2998 Dodge ?

Since the newer Dodge bed rail isn't straight will it seal properly or have you made a model just for that. I like the idea have not having a full cab over camper for daily driving but expandable for use when stopped. :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven