ARB/Engel MT60 Fridge For Sale

ChefFZJ80

SOLD

I picked up this fridge a short while back and now I must sell it. I need the funds for Christmas gifts for the kids.... Loosing my job just before the holidays really sucks.... So my loss could be your gain. I will let it go for $700 OBO... plus shipping on your dime. Local pick up preferred.

This is am MT60F-AL made by Engel for ARB. Works like a dream. I bought a brand new 12V DC cord for it as the person I bought it from had lost it. I will of course include it with the fridge. This unit does not look new.... It has little dents and dings, scrapes and scratches, general signs of use in and out of a vehicle/boat. Functions perfectly though. Feel free to ask questions but I think I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Located in Stockton CA 95215

I can be reached by PM, Email: laramy.cate@gmail.com, or cell 209-275-0411

I am motivated to sell.... but won't give it away. Throw me some offers.... THX

Last edited:

ChefFZJ80

Price reduced....

I really hate to let it go..... I know I'll regret it shortly.... but the smiles on my daughters faces this Christmas will make up for it....

Price reduced....

$750 plus shipping...... or $800 local pick up

enzo

Explorer
I'm trying like hell to not go get my wallet and buy this. My wife would kill because she said the RTT we just bought was it for the year lol.:drool:

ChefFZJ80

I'm trying like hell to not go get my wallet and buy this. My wife would kill because she said the RTT we just bought was it for the year lol.:drool:

I know the feeling.... I really hate to sell it.... but I just found out I won't be getting unemployment benefits after loosing my full time job so I have to scrounge up some cash ASAP. This fridge is just sitting in storage and I won't get to use it till late summer anyway.... So might as well get the cash back out of it....

I'll keep tempting you.... I promise....

enzo

Explorer
I know the feeling.... I really hate to sell it.... but I just found out I won't be getting unemployment benefits after loosing my full time job so I have to scrounge up some cash ASAP. This fridge is just sitting in storage and I won't get to use it till late summer anyway.... So might as well get the cash back out of it....

I'll keep tempting you.... I promise....

That's sucks you won't be getting unemployment benefits, now I feel I should buy it just to help you out but the wife is giving me dirty looks whenever the letters ARB and the word Engel comes out of my mouth.

ChefFZJ80

PMs replied.... sale may be pending??

And Yes, you can get a new plastic ARB 50Qt for $700. But it will set you back a minimum of $1200 for this model new. You are comparing apples and oranges.
Thanks for the free bump though,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__

Members online